GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Amicose

tune id

man i have been trying for about six or seven years to work out what the tune that drops 1m42s into the conflict dvd is

just before jon e cash war

anyone got a clue?

entire comments thread on the vid seems to have no answer

CrowleyHead

no-one will want it w/ chronik!!!

Too true. Actually how would anyone in their right mind want to go up against Chronik?

Only persons I can imagine, would be maybe Demon seeking a comeback (though I pray that doesn't happen) or maybe some Road Rap dude. It'd be interesting to see a real Grime/Road Rap clash.

petergunn

plywood violin
no-one will want it w/ chronik!!!

on a mic thing and not on a roadman thing, chronik is beatable... i love chronik, but i don't think he's untouchable...

but, these days, the only war skills i know about most mc's is how fast their thumbs can twiiter...

i'd be curious to see Chronik Vs Riko...

when is LOTM3 coming out? the Roachie teaser clip posted a while back was the best he's sounded since he got out of jail...

gumdrops

god chronik sounds bad on that clip

is he whispering?

that butterz and trim set from the weekend is very big

v good selection

atoga

demon's career was ended by chronik & lil narst, there's no way he'll clash chronik again. i would most like to see terminator vs. chronik, roachee seems like the natural choice though since scorcher won't reply.

god chronik sounds bad on that clip

is he whispering?

his voice is raspy from blazing more dan u.

CrowleyHead

He still sounds better than those sets from just before he went to jail. I mean, fuck, at that point his voice sounded like he was gargling most of his bars.

Simon78

The new Deset EP is out this Friday on Mr.Mitch's Gobstopper label.

I've been playing the normal version of Virus for a while but Dexplicit went in on the remix.