GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

spookybizzle

Grab my latest 'Grimey Mondays' show HERE.

'Allstars EP' dropped on Monday on my Ghost House label. Click HERE for Juno, Amazon & iTunes links.

Got the label on Twitter @GhostHouseUK and we're giving away a freebie every day on the Soundcloud HERE. Full zip of freebies will go up after the last 2 freebies drop on Friday.

I'll be at the Southern Cross in Fulham on Saturday 11th Feb. Until Monday 6-8 on Deja Vu....

spookybizzle

Click HERE to download my latest 'Grimey Mondays' show with new tracks from K1, Flava D, Trends, Uncle Dreama, Swifta Beater & the forthcoming Royal T single.

^^^2 hours after this show took place, Diesle turned up with Chronik, G Man, Rage & Dynamik for a 2 hour shower down. Bare reloads. Download that set HERE.

Discarda & M.I.K 'Lord Of The Hypes' is out NOW on Plainface. Buy the single off iTunes HERE or 320s/WAV off the Bandcamp HERE.

'Allstars EP' is out NOW as well. Click HERE for the Juno, Amazon and iTunes links. I also gave away a freebie pack to help promote the release which you can download HERE.

Dont forget im at Southern Cross in Fulham this Saturday on a house, garage and funky vibe. Only £5 on the door.

Until Monday 6-8pm on Deja Vu FM.........