GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

CrowleyHead

Boiler Room's rolling right now. Magic's set is patchy, the last minutes of Plastician I caught were pretty nice.

Slackk is getting parred kind of harshly by the keyboard Gs, lol.

petergunn

plywood violin
Boiler Room's rolling right now. Magic's set is patchy, the last minutes of Plastician I caught were pretty nice.

Slackk is getting parred kind of harshly by the keyboard Gs, lol.

magic's mixing wasn't so great, but his tune selection was nice...

slackk is killing it...

CrowleyHead

It was all jokes. I think by the third dub, you had them eating out of the palm of your hand, you smacked it. Everything was great though! Selection was quality (though a couple of nerds kept saying Spooky was playing trap. Get oooooooutta here...), MCing was great, with Kozzie surprising me about how good he actually can be, Merky was typically generic, Slew Dem were all solid as hell, Rapid was okay but his voice is suffering... Roachee constantly buried it and the Gens (Surprise!) were cool additions.

Would've loved either Tempa or Slix (YES, DEAD SERIOUS) to appear, but all in all, it was a fun set.

Roshman

Best Boilerroom ever. The Kozzie pars in the chat were both relentless and brilliant. Slew dem, Roachee, Rapid, >>>>>>>

Think I'll have a couple chronik bars in my head for a while now.
"Thought I had a knife..."
"... iphone touch. TOUCH! "

Was looking forward to dj magic and slackk but couldn't join till after their sets.

Last edited:

Simon78

That was so much fun, can't wait to have another listen. G Man and Roachie were incredible.

I thought Kozzie was really good myself

gragy10

Veteran Lurker
Yeah, that was amazing - add me to the surprised-at-how good-kozzie-was crowd.
Semi-related, has anyone got a link to that Spooky & G Man Oneaway podcast from 2009? Can't find a live link atm

So I'm currently putting together Footsie's debut producer album featuring all his old tunes. Gonna be released in Jan. 23 tracks of beats from 2004-2006 including Scars, Prang Boy, Merked Again, No Cowards, Hit It, Hotter, Arnie, Jus Know Dat, Showerman Time etc etc

Listening to it now it's pure vibes.

Simon78

So I'm currently putting together Footsie's debut producer album featuring all his old tunes. Gonna be released in Jan. 23 tracks of beats from 2004-2006 including Scars, Prang Boy, Merked Again, No Cowards, Hit It, Hotter, Arnie, Jus Know Dat, Showerman Time etc etc

Nice, looking forward to that. Will it be on CD?

Webstarr

Excellent, there's some old one with a sample "badman shall fall" in it. Not sure what it's called but that deffo needs to be on.