Simon silverdollarcircle

Ive got the book Jeremy reed wrote about John balance somewhere. The best bits are postcards from jhonn were he is very funny and catty about eg David Tibet's turn to Jesus.

He claims JB's death wasn't an accident as well.

luka

I think woops met Reed, said he was a vile washed up old soak, made the skin crawl to look at him.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Dreadful day punctuated by a courier visit - a gigantic copy of The Universe is a Haunted House, Coil Through Their Art and Archives

Scrapbook style collage of designs, letter exchanges, a chronology of releases and themes. Vast. Discography evolves in front of you from so many different sources. Just skimming it you get a mapped network of faces, ideas, influences, all the usual suspects made almost 3D by the clarity of prints and scale. Wasn’t expecting the quality to be that sharp

Coil/10

woops

is not like other people
Coil fans! This Saturday Sonic Sound Synthesis presents some new recordings by Thighpaulsandra on the Neon Hospice. I'll post the details in Events thread tomorrow.

Leo

Dreadful day punctuated by a courier visit - a gigantic copy of The Universe is a Haunted House, Coil Through Their Art and Archives

Scrapbook style collage of designs, letter exchanges, a chronology of releases and themes. Vast. Discography evolves in front of you from so many different sources. Just skimming it you get a mapped network of faces, ideas, influences, all the usual suspects made almost 3D by the clarity of prints and scale. Wasn’t expecting the quality to be that sharp

Coil/10

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Better qualified people on here but.....everything. How to Destroy Angels woowoowooos, Scatology plus Horse Rotorvator and Fairlight use have swathes of devotees

the impact of Love’s Secret Domain and mdma warlocks was my own “route in”, like Weatherall and the more paranoid Richard H Kirk they had this surreal presence in British music in the 90’s. ELpH and Black Light District’s majesty are gold. As if that wasn’t enough, they shape-shifted through works that spanned the millennium

Cue up chronologically - Astral Disaster, Musick To Play In The Dark, Constant Shallowness Leads To Evil, Time Machines, Queens Of The Circulating Library, Musick to Play in the Dark, the entire Live series. The Remote Viewer Megalithomania! ‎(Black Antlers The Ape Of Naples And The Ambulance Died In His Arms. Quite a ride

England’s Hidden Reverse and Dissensus members might elucidate unique insights. They still resonate through the tendrils. See/listen to Thighpaulsandra‘s works, Cyclobe, Unica Zurn. Some of the Julian Cope and Thigh projects smash it for subtle but heavy modular, liquid drones. The droned thread here bridges these into tonal experiences that I’m just glad exist

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Last Rites of Spring is a gurgling head virus, too many summits

@Benny B many of the Colour, Sound, Oblivion discs are available online. Check the Barca festival, Moscow 2002, Paris 2004 and Dublin, the last concert which is monumental. Series numbers 15 and 16 are the Reconstruction Kits. Backing tracks, architecture to improvise over and combined soundboards. Juicy. No vocals though

Remote Viewing favourite, a tune you have to face straight ahead or get subsumed by it (which is a riot too)

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
above version of Sick Mirrors has instrumental harmonics that elevate it into the extraordinary, blinding from the force of the glare it radiates even through YT

Benny Bunter

Whoa whoa whoa, thats enough to go on for now, that's a lot to go on. I'm gonna digest your first post and get stuck in tomorrow. Thank you!