questions you are dying to ask but are too scared to b/c of music nerd cred?

luka

one thing i always whinge about is the way the only option open to us for adult entertainment in public space is the stupid pub. why cant we do drugs in a nice environment its so boring and unfair.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
ive been wanting to go to a proper meyhane, shag a bellydancer under the table and get my mate to wack me with an empty raki bottle at 1 AM when the place closes, but fucking lockdown ruined all of that.

luka

but i want them to build enviroments just for that purpose. divans on which i can lie being fed grapes by beautiful women, luxurious drapes, greek marbles, some kind of poster with trippy fractals on it.

Simon silverdollarcircle

but i want them to build enviroments just for that purpose. divans on which i can lie being fed grapes by beautiful women, luxurious drapes, greek marbles, some kind of poster with trippy fractals on it.
May be those crisps that shiels likes, but on silver platters.

Carried on the backs of elephants.

catalog

Chill out 3rdform I'm just having a laugh. I quite like newbuild. It's just a bit, I dunno, euphoric, poppy. I prefer someone like Baby Ford from that era. Bit more arch.

I was watching game of thrones tonight, we are all arguing about such minor differences all the time, meanwhile the undead are upon us. We need to put our petty squabbles behind us, unite and face the common enemy etc.