luka

i think its between the expendables which a lot of people say is shit, die hard with a vengence, or the watchmen.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
i think its between the expendables which a lot of people say is shit, die hard with a vengence, or the watchmen.
The Watchmen film is meh, but really I'd recommend the motion comic series on youtube. Seen it maybe 4 times now, but I still need to get my hands on the actual graphic novel.

Then, if you can get it, the live-action HBO sequel series.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
No you suffer through the terrible comedy and even worse drama to see shannon whatsherface gets her bewbs out

ghost

Watched Koreeda's Monster recently. Very striking, better than Shoplifters I'd say. Luka will dismiss as schmaltz but he'd be wrong to do so.

luka

Watched Koreeda's Monster recently. Very striking, better than Shoplifters I'd say. Luka will dismiss as schmaltz but he'd be wrong to do so.
ctually your wrong i really like koreeda im very soft hearted and sentimental i loved shoplifters

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Just watched "Mother" by Bong Joon Ho (having recently rewatched and reloved "Parasite").

I was a bit underwhelmed by this up until the last half hour and then I wound up adoring that bit and I reckon on a rewatch I'd like it all more than I did first time.

luka

watchmen turned out to be 3 and ahlaf hours long i dont think i can really recommend it. i don't like the book much either tbh