catalog

No dw I meant it as a joke sort of, but then it did make me think. Like a guy from school who went properly mental, thought the radiators were listening to him, and a guy I worked with who couldn't let go and it got in the way of everything he did. Basically had to step away from both cos too much drama and they dint wanna stop so it was all stuck. Few alc mates too

catalog

Yeah that was some evil shit, when skunk came in. I was at uni and went back to a girls house, pissed, then she skinned up all housemates came back, big lads with caps side on. Got really fucking blocked, puked everywhere, walked home 2am, thought I was being followed, scraped legs climbing over fences for no reason

catalog

Had some great times on weed, and would still do it tbh, but has become basically unheard of in my social circle. Like of gak no problem but if you mention weed people go all scared. Everyone's had a mare on it

luka

not pleasure, intensity. thats the difference between me and you. i dont understand the concpet of pleasure. ive never experienced anything that correlates to that. i cant feel pleasure.

luka

i cant have a nice ruminative pint and go oh this is pleasant. i would like to, but im not allowed by nature

catalog

Did some biscuits at boomtown, bought them off a guy at the cider tent who had no teeth. We (wife and I) split one, I got the fear early, saw a 'walkabout' which was this gut with a robot in front of him, that he's controlling, but it's like a fucked guy (to someone fucked) so I asked my mate what was going on and he just gave me this crafty smile and said don't know man, what is going on? And I went white and grabbed her, said we gotta get back to tent. Cue 4 hours of death visualisations and ppl making us chamomile, got pretty hairy

I'm not as consistent, sometimes I need the calm sometimes the stimulation. But smoking never made me comfortable, I can't get my head around that, it was the discomfort I was after, novelty, odd perspectives, imagination in overdrive.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Weed is best taken in really small amounts. Like half a grain of rice small. This is how you avoid bad trips and paranoia. People may mock and jibe, but you'll be the one who can make a gram last you 3 months. It's all about keeping your tolerance really low. You'll be surprised at how high you can get from nearly nothing. Also best to smoke it without tobacco imo. Tea's right, too, good hash is better than any skunk.