METAL! Discuss

vimothy

yurp
moonsorrow_band.jpg

STN

sou'wester
is that them? i know nothing about them, I just thought they might be good because they have a bloody silly name.

STN

sou'wester
Sabbath, Kyuss, Sleep, Carcass, Pentagram (early - i can take or leave the really Sabbathy stuff). That sort of thing really. Weirdly fond of Darkthrone as well.

massrock

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Aww Nein

Wild Palms
Varg's Back!

anyone heard the new Burzum record, "Belus"? im actually pretty into it (no social darwinist btw), its got this sort of resigned feel to it, more melody/progression in some songs and more straight singing weirdly enoughly, but still this archaic muffled production and "Jesus Tod" style tearouts.

other black metal im into (verging on noise)

Wold - Screech Owl
Furze- UTD

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
I actually came in here to ask about the new Burzum album. Not heard it yet but it's on my list

craner

Beast of Burden
There used to be a really good website that had this magnificent list of death metal bands, with names like Corpse Vomit, Anal Blast and Gorgasm. Looks like it's not on line anymore, shame.

Damien

New Burzum is awesome, I would say it sounds a bit like Drudkh except Drudkh clearly sound a bit like Burzum!

Wold - Screech Owl is awesome too, the looping synth track near the end....wow

vimothy

yurp
Yeah, I like Wold.

Drudkh I find to be a bit cheesy / tiresome / meh, though I do like one Hate Forest album.