woops

is not like other people
Seeing Woops getting bullied in 2019 for posting Chopin makes me feel less alone in th universe.
just earlier today i was watching the film Being There and getting quite upset about the tasteless Satie pastiche on the soundtrack.

• Love
Reactions: sus

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
googles Joanna Newsom
would you 'hit it?'

let’s have a look

it’s like Cleo Lane and James Galway on about 100mgs of diazepam, her cadence and creepy sentiment feels, other half stated “flakey” and have to concur

would I hit it? does the cat like cream? you could quite evil with her though i think, total consensual/non-consensual type “listen to my art“ yeah right love

luka

If there was ever an album fit to be its own play or film, Ys is it. By the
design and vision of Newsom and her rotating cast of indie favorites, Ys surpasses any contemporary album in imagery, prose, and, above all, execution.
No album will ever move you quite like it, and if it weren't for a slight
misstep, it would be perfect in almost every way. No matter what label,
category, or genre you choose to stick Ys into, it will defy it.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

It's got nothing to do with cowardice. I just do not think it is worthwhile to engage with someone who can't separate the construct of raciology from lived culture, or how class is expressed within that modality, ribbing on Stewart Hall. I'd rather not be used as a sacrificial lamb who can have his positions willfully misinterpreted.

craner

Beast of Burden
It's got nothing to do with cowardice. I just do not think it is worthwhile to engage with someone who can't separate the construct of raciology from lived culture, or how class is expressed within that modality, ribbing on Stewart Hall. I'd rather not be used as a sacrificial lamb who can have his positions willfully misinterpreted.

No one thinks you are a sacrificial lamb Thirdform we all think you’re a daisy cutter