thirdform

pass the sick bucket
well, he's a straightboy with no dick. so he's gotta be eased into the family. Because of course if he had a dick he'd listen to Buju Banton or Motorhead (the greatest rock band of all time.) there's no dick shaming in this house after the initiation.

sus

I actually am game to talk about the Andy Samberg element. Because he's not very funny is he. It's a strike against her, really. For instance, I LOVE Simon de Beauvoir, but the fact she dated Sartre, well, it makes me think less of her

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I actually am game to talk about the Andy Samberg element. Because he's not very funny is he. It's a strike against her, really. For instance, I LOVE Simon de Beauvoir, but the fact she dated Sartre, well, it makes me think less of her

That's just the way it is amongst intellectual life though. You can't actually date anyone good. Impossible.

• Sad
Reactions: sus

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Bordiga called sartre a pious flatulator, and I agree with him, all things considered. Existentialism is the most detestable of 20th century French philosophies.

• Haha

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
yep, peak existential.

As a child, Newsom was not allowed to watch television or listen to the radio. She describes her parents as "kind of idealists when it came to hoping they could protect us from bad influences, like violent movies, or stupid stuff".

Her vocal style (in the November 2006 issue of The Wire, she described her voice as "untrainable")

RIP Gus Spendo, defeated in the arena of ideas by his own hands of logic and reason.

• Haha

sus

Bordiga called sartre a pious flatulator, and I agree with him, all things considered. Existentialism is the most detestable of 20th century French philosophies.
It truly is. People bash on post structuralism but it's loads more interesting than existentialism

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
When the August 10, 2007, filing deadline passed, San Francisco's discussion shifted to talk about Newsom's second term. He was challenged in the election by 13 candidates that included George Davis, a nudist activist, and Michael Powers, owner of the Power Exchange sex club.

Amazing!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I think Gus and Third have covertly made up. It’s a Christmas miracle!

Don't be so hasty. Her cousin is great ammo for my original argument that indie is white supremacist 🤣🤣🤣

Newsom came under attack from the San Francisco Democratic Party in 2009 for his failure to implement the City of San Francisco's sanctuary city rule, under which the city was to not assist U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Reactions: Leo

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the gift that keeps giving

As lieutenant governor in 2016, he was the official proponent of Proposition 63. The ballot measure required a background check and California Department of Justice authorization to purchase ammunition among other gun control regulations. In response to the 2019 mass shooting in Virginia Beach, he called for nationwide background checks on people purchasing ammunition.[157] Later that year, he responded to the Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting by stating his support for the 2nd Amendment and saying he would like national cooperation controlling "weapons of goddamned mass destruction".

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
On June 10, 2021, Newsom called federal Judge Roger Benitez "a stone cold ideologue" and "a wholly owned subsidiary of the gun lobby of the National Rifle Association" after his ruling that struck down California's statewide ban on assault weapons.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
sorry gus I apologise for attacking your taste in indie, the thing is this forum is 100% pro-gun. You see the thing is we admire your gun laws, it's the only good thing about America. If only we could have them in the UK, then we could have a load of chris dorners, really great!

@luka and @woops have been out with me leafletting for the campaign to legalise the sail of firearms to civilians.

Reactions: Leo

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
the only reason for listening to this music is if you're Rick Moranis, warbler in the culvert partner dumped you and you still really miss her

tears on silk, then some cunt knocks you out

sus

Don't be so hasty. Her cousin is great ammo for my original argument that indie is white supremacist 🤣🤣🤣
Do I think that most people who get the opportunity to be classically trained as harpists, in childhood, come from backgrounds of incredible privilege? Without a doubt.

Do I also think some of history's greatest poets were born into incredibly wealthy families? Without question.

william_kent

harp & strings done properly

Dorothy Ashby - Soul Vibrations

Like a spaceship soaring into cosmos , not like Newsom's twin seater which crashes on takeoff

no incredible privilege on display here

Last edited: