Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
actually, one thing I find really funny, albeit pointless is how on the motorway nowhere is labeled 'the south' it's just LONDON.....but heading north everywhere apart from the next hamlet is just tarnished as 'THE NORTH'...... so there is LONDON, and there is THE NORTH.... and nowt else. Love it.

I think you get this with THE WEST as well. But yeah, as an idea, THE NORTH is great - it's like, this way for unemployed miners, haggis, Vikings, moomins, Father Christmas etc. etc.

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
actually, one thing I find really funny, albeit pointless is how on the motorway nowhere is labeled 'the south' it's just LONDON.....but heading north everywhere apart from the next hamlet is just tarnished as 'THE NORTH'...... so there is LONDON, and there is THE NORTH.... and nowt else. Love it.

yes yes yes - it´s genius. Would be a bit pissed off if I was from THE NORTH though. Tea, it´s all moomins eating haggis in coal mines - have you not been?

you

someone post that clip of chris morris interviewing people about the north/south divide and asking people if there ought to be a road between the two....

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
No idea why everyone thinks all us Cumbrians are inbred retards eh?

Northerners though....salt of the earth :p

I think that chap should co-host an incivsive current events show with Antoine Dodson:

Last edited:

grizzleb

Middle of the road music. Hanging about with this guy I know and he just plays the same maybe 15/20 tracks of shit over and over and over. Queen - don't stop me now, a u2 song, one pink floyd track OVER AND OVER AND OVER. I can't handle it. Loads of people seem to be of a similar ilk - stick on some Nickelback, a bit of foo fighters. It's really shit especially when you've heard the same tracks again and again and again... It's advert music ffs...

Why do people only like music that they are told they're allowed to like?? Simple, cliched, contrived, inspid crap...

grizzleb

Yeah, especially when you pick 2 maroon 5 tracks and play them 5 or six times a night every time you hang out with someone, more if you're chilling over a longer period. Kill me. I'm fed up pretending it isn't just ABSOLUTE shite.

I feel quite guilty for this rant but man it feels sweet.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Yeah, especially when you pick 2 maroon 5 tracks and play them 5 or six times a night every time you hang out with someone, more if you're chilling over a longer period. Kill me. I'm fed up pretending it isn't just ABSOLUTE shite.

I feel quite guilty for this rant but man it feels sweet.

how terrifying.

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
people who treat emails like instant messengers and get all narcy and offended if you take more than 5 minutes to reply to an email

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
lol yeah there's this total loon at my work called wayne who every day wears a different waistcoat in a different vomit-inducing colour or pattern and his voicemail - his work voicemail - starts with the twilight zone music and then "you are now entering the wayne zone..."

LOL I would love to see this, I didn't know these people actually existed.

I find a lot of the stuff in this thread more chucklesome than the stuff in the 'chuckle to myself' thread. People hating petty things is an inexhaustible source of humour and good cheer for me.