BareBones

wheezy
lol yeah there's this total loon at my work called wayne who every day wears a different waistcoat in a different vomit-inducing colour or pattern and his voicemail - his work voicemail - starts with the twilight zone music and then "you are now entering the wayne zone..."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
lol yeah there's this total loon at my work called wayne who every day wears a different waistcoat in a different vomit-inducing colour or pattern and his voicemail - his work voicemail - starts with the twilight zone music and then "you are now entering the wayne zone..."

So basically:

colin_800.jpg

BareBones

wheezy
lol, not really, he's much more confident and doesn't have that same awkward desperation to make people laugh, he's happy enough to find himself funny really. which would be fair enough if he wasn't an utter dick.

Webstarr

OTOH, people who use 'reply to all' when a reply to the sender only would be perfectly adequate are a pain in the arse. Especially when the original email has gone out to tens or hundreds of people and the reply is "OK, thanks" or similar.

Oh yes..this cunt at work always has to reply to all with the entire world copied in just to say thanks

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
that rare euphoric moment when you realise you've got nothing you have to do and the moment of dull horror that immediately follows when you realise you really don't know what to do with your free moment and it'll be over soon anyway.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The bizarre aversion many people have to using personal pronouns in emails and texts, thus leaving you unsure of whether they're suggesting something you should do, or talking about something they might do. I mean come on, how much time do you save by not typing "I"?

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You know what does my head in?

Ignorant, aggressive, insecure fucking pricks you've never met before but who apparently work in the same place you used to work, who think that because they're from "the North" (wherever that is) and you're from "the South" (wherever that is) that you're efffectively a member of the royal family and that it entitles them to bully and belittle and to put themselves on this unquestionable pedastal of righteousness.

Thanks, that's just what I needed on my leaving do! Cheers mate.

Seriously pal, stick your self-appointed class-warrior attitude up your oh-so-holy proletarian ringpiece and FUCK OFF, ok? Jesus.

Last edited:

STN

sou'wester
Just continually refuse to accept that they're not from Chester. It sends them fucking mental.

luka

yeah i hate northerners too. totally humourless. yorkshire onees especially. except th ones im friends with. specially ones who think straight talking means being a rude cunt. actually ive never met anyone like that most of the ones ive met have been eeither nice or just sort of harmless but i hate the ones like that that i havent met.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I don't hate northerners, I just hate people who think their accent makes them better than you.

The worst part was when he when he did that awful passive-aggressive 'matey' thing, putting his hand on my shoulder and patting me on the chest like we were bestest buddies, as if I was being a cunt for not instantly warming to him after he'd just spent ten solid minutes insulting me for no reason.

alex

Do not read this.
northerners are in a time warp anyway, my g/f says when she goes to see her nan in carslile they look at her like she has just stepped off a catwalk in paris (she hasnt) and are incredibly racist. Therefore I tarnish the majority of them with the same brush.

you

you know newcastle still doesn't have broadband access, or cappuccino, or womens vote......

you

actually, one thing I find really funny, albeit pointless is how on the motorway nowhere is labeled 'the south' it's just LONDON.....but heading north everywhere apart from the next hamlet is just tarnished as 'THE NORTH'...... so there is LONDON, and there is THE NORTH.... and nowt else. Love it.