Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Seems a shame some how, I still go down my local and have a few early bars in there. Every time I go to the bar I also ask my wife if she wants a pickled egg, she always says no. :)

I had my first ever pub-bar-counter pickled egg a few months ago. It felt like I'd finally become a man.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
People who cycle up behind you on the pavement, at night, on a street with loud traffic going in both directions, and then start yelling at you when you don't notice them until the last minute.

Tossers.

STN

sou'wester
People who cycle up behind you on the pavement, at night, on a street with loud traffic going in both directions, and then start yelling at you when you don't notice them until the last minute.

Tossers.

if you are over six fucking years old you have no business riding a bike on the pavement. It certainly doesn't prove you are hard, anyway.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
So who's worse, on average: kids or other half-arsed cyclists on bikes on the pavement, or "I am saving the earth by cycling, so get out my way, you SCUM" 'serious' cyclists, who use the roads but think traffic signals apply to motorists and pedestrians only?

Had some twat ride through a bunch of pedestrians, me included, the other day, and he had the cheek to yell at us as he went past, as if it had been us, not him, executing a dangerous and illegal manouvre.

UFO over easy

online mahjong
Had some twat ride through a bunch of pedestrians, me included, the other day, and he had the cheek to yell at us as he went past, as if it had been us, not him, executing a dangerous and illegal manouvre.

was he listening to benga's album at the same time?

zhao

there are no accidents
was he listening to benga's album at the same time?

i don't ride on the pavement UFCUNT. one of the best things about Berlin is that there are bike lanes on almost every street. and even back in LA i always rode on the street.

Last edited:

Client Eastwood

Being pretty well health wise this year. Today as we break up for christmas and the new year and party time. I get a fuck3r of a cold. That's rank.

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
Do excuse me, I just have to go and explode...

*SCHPLOMPH*

apostrophe-bad-grammar-06.jpg

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Paying 7 quid plus P&P for a 12" consisting of one track you actually want plus three remixes you don't care about in styles you aren't interested in.

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
People who leave the door open thus setting off the alarm - can you not read the notice in 72pt on the door - twats.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Drivers in traffic queues who block off junctions and entrances/parking in pedestrian crossing zones etc because they just have to get that oh-so-crucial next few metres forward. FFS. :mad:

john eden

male pale and stale
record labels who send out promo CDs but who can't be arsed to write in the track titles for CDDB so when you have stuck it on your ipod and are listening to it on the train, notebook in hand, it's all "unknown - track 11"

bassnation

the abyss
I can't believe that there are three people in London who are such immense bell-ends that they would not stop for me on a zebra crossing when it was pouring with rain, but, judging by Saturday evening, there are.

you take your life in your hands crossing a zebra expecting cars to stop in london. sometimes i give them abuse for it depending on how pissed off i am on a given day. like, what, you saved a fucking millisecond on your journey time? thanks for that.

zhao

there are no accidents