bassline house

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ory

warp drive
this is great.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

that's the solution isn't it. bring in nuum/scenius producers to remix the tepid, clotted blog shite. everybody wins.

the original: can anyone tell me what this track is even about??

alex

Do not read this.
this is great.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

that's the solution isn't it. bring in nuum/scenius producers to remix the tepid, clotted blog shite. everybody wins.

the original: can anyone tell me what this track is even about??

what?, the hip hop tune mosca made? whats your beef with it?

Ory

warp drive
most of mosca's stuff just leaves me cold. what am i supposed to feel when listening to it? there's too much going on.

alex

Do not read this.
most of mosca's stuff just leaves me cold. what am i supposed to feel when listening to it?

I dunno, cold?

I like Mosca’s productions, I like the way they switch up so frequently, especially Nike (my favourite tune by him as a producer). If you think there is ‘too much going on’ in tilt shift then you will definitely hate Nike.

BareBones

wheezy
how comes mosca seems to get loads of stick?
totally undeserved, his tunes are wicked and he's a well good dj. and i don't even read blogs that much.

PS that burgaboy remix is, predictably, a total winner.

benw

how comes mosca seems to get loads of stick?
totally undeserved, his tunes are wicked and he's a well good dj. and i don't even read blogs that much.

PS that burgaboy remix is, predictably, a total winner.

agree with all of the above. mosca wise the full edit of nike = wicked, love that switch up. gold bricks is cheeky too, and tilt shift is up my street too.

benw

most of mosca's stuff just leaves me cold. what am i supposed to feel when listening to it? there's too much going on.

cant understand this.... its dance music, aint supposed to feel anything particularly deep or profound, just makes you move your feeeeet. which mosca's tunes do. wicked dj too, that fact mix was good.

Aww Nein

Wild Palms
nike is a bit like psytrance for the post dubstep generation(...?), a big long proggy "journey", depends if you like that sort of stuff. i find that one interesting, not so into tilt shift or the gratuitous grime radio beef sample. i guess with nike i would probably look at the exact same audio really differently if it was billed as a sort of ableton "mini-mix" rather then one track, its like hes made these ideas for tracks but instead of building them into their own things he combined them all.

i like him as a dj live though, loads of good tracks, havnt heard the fact thing...

mms

sometimes
re: mosca
this is a winner

apologies for further derailing the bassline thread

Simon78

Tilt Shift was one of my favourite releases from last year. So good.

Was there a 140bpm remix or have I made that up?