bassline house

tyranny

well - all i have to go on is the extremely small trickle of tunes i can find in dublin to be honest, and of the ones i've been picking up the best ones literally sound like clipz or twisted individual making house and not quite getting it right

cheers for that link by the way; the b-side is great, but the overall feel is a bit too subtle for the stuff i seem to be into! needs more e-numbers and preservatives, if that makes any sense!

UFO over easy

online mahjong
tyranny said:
blasting out tunes that one woul d expect to hear on a nightbus coming from the mobile phone of a surly, smoking teenage single mother

needs more e numbers and preservatives

why are you expressing your enjoyment in these terms though? are you trying to distance yourself from it?

I just tend to download EJ tape packs and work from the tracklistings whenever I feel like listening to bassline tbh.

gumdrops

prancehall has an article about bhangra bassline on the guardian site (where he spells shalwar kameez back to front). i dont really hear it as bhangra bassline myself, more just like desi bassline. but i quite like this track-
autotuney desi bassline!

bassbeyondreason

Chtonic Fatigue Syndrome
Yeah, it just seems to have started interacting with the "proper" bassline scene, from what I gather. I have RDB tapes from the early 00s with speed garage on them.

BareBones

wheezy
Lifey is a wicked tune. Dexplicit was one of the best things i saw at Bloc, amazing vibes in the room during his set and he looked like he was loving it.

Dexplicit's take on No Good 4 Me is excellent. One of my favourite bassline tunes. I think it was released a year or two ago on Northern Line records

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Dexplicit's take on No Good 4 Me is excellent. One of my favourite bassline tunes.

Yup, it works really well done in that style. Karma is prob my favourite from the new Dex tunes mentioned. Also enjoying those Squire of Gothos tunes that were posted, but reckon that they could get a bit OTT if you listened to too much of them.

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>