nomos

Administrator
^^ yeah it's usually the case with innovator/genius-types that their own tastes are far more diverse than those of their fans.

sgn

Did you just insinuate that Skrillex is an innovator/genius?

That link though - it's a parody right? Because wow.

Phaedo

anyone checked his Fabric CD yet? the first half is amazing, the basic idea of 130bpm dubstep isnt anything that mindblowing of course but theres some really good stuff. proper darkness :D

theres some good 140bpm tracks too

rubberdingyrapids

plastician show on rinse was so good tonight. seemed to be all 2004/05-ish stuff. such a good period, though i think i will appreciate it even more in 5 or so years. so weird to think that not even that long ago all that stuff was about, and it was all so coherent together.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
plastician show on rinse was so good tonight. seemed to be all 2004/05-ish stuff. such a good period, though i think i will appreciate it even more in 5 or so years. so weird to think that not even that long ago all that stuff was about, and it was all so coherent together.

Will be interested to hear this. Used to love Plastician's sets. I remember seeing him b2b with Kode at DMZ was a sort of tipping point for me regarding dubstep. Kode was playing interesting stuff, Plastician was playing utterly generic wobble.

rubberdingyrapids

its not as good as his old sets. it was more good cos there was some stuff i didnt recognise, stuff i did, but it was just a random mix through lots of stuff from that era for whatever reason (only caught the 2nd half)

benjybars

village elder.
i re-cained a couple of old plasticman sets last weekend.. his promo mix for Filthy Dub in 2004 and his set with skepta in January 06

they're both fucking quality. easy to forget what a good dj he actually is