benjybars

village elder.
hyped for the LHF album!

also, taking it back in time a bit.. i did a little Roots of Skream mix.. all 2003-2005 stuff

hint

party record with a siren
i wouldn't cry for benga and skream... i am sure they haven't DJed for 150 quid since 2007... but, yeah Carl Cox can go fuck himself...

Yeah.. sorry, I was being a dickhead. Much respect to all involved.

I appreciate the sentiment of "credit where it's due", but I think Dubstep is past the stage of every little inaccuracy needing to be challenged.

In case it still isn't totally clear that I was joking, Doc Daneeka is a lovely guy and should not be thrown down any stairs by anybody.

benjybars

village elder.
any new musical directions?

well there were a whole bag of tunes where I was like 'what the fuck is this?!'

nothing massively groundbreaking but can't really complain about that seeing it was billed as a 'night of foundation sounds'

seriously tho, it was far and away the best night i've been to in years. unbelievable vibes, fucking wicked venue, ridiculously weighty system, no aggy bouncers, hardly anyone boshing loads of mdma, and nuff dubplates!

:)

CrowleyHead

At this point in the game, if Skrillex was up for awards against Burial, I'd still roll with Skrillex out of spite.

Grammys had a whole lot of fuckshit going on as per required, but man, Foo Fighters involved in the Dance Music Tribute... That was kind of a nice cockslap to the face. I mean, hate on Guetta/deadmau5/Sonny Moore all you want, but then to force them to work with a pandering rock band for validity... It's rather bleak.