benjybars

village elder.
!!! 30 Nov, 21 Dec, and 28 Dec are definites for me, might pop down just for spyro on the 7th too.

i'm going to all of them. i don't care. :p

i said this before, but fwd is alot for the way it's kept itself essential after stumbling abit in te middle of 2007 (except when dizzee showed up with tubby!). (even tho i'd still prefer to see more grime. actually, on this note - WHAT HAPPENED TO PLASTICIAN B2B SKEPTA @ FWD>>??!?!?! i swear there were three or four sets from them in late 06 / early 07 that were ridiculous. some of the best, most hype sets i've ever seen)

powerpill

i'm going to all of them. i don't care. :p

i said this before, but fwd is alot for the way it's kept itself essential after stumbling abit in te middle of 2007 (except when dizzee showed up with tubby!). (even tho i'd still prefer to see more grime. actually, on this note - WHAT HAPPENED TO PLASTICIAN B2B SKEPTA @ FWD>>??!?!?! i swear there were three or four sets from them in late 06 / early 07 that were ridiculous. some of the best, most hype sets i've ever seen)

not sure if i would even bother with seeing Plastician these days. haven't been interested in any of his sets since he went b2b with kode9 at the DMZ 3rd birthday. really disappointing as he was one of the dj's that i first heard playing dubstep related stuff and it was great (around 2006)

benjybars

village elder.
not sure if i would even bother with seeing Plastician these days. haven't been interested in any of his sets since he went b2b with kode9 at the DMZ 3rd birthday. really disappointing as he was one of the dj's that i first heard playing dubstep related stuff and it was great (around 2006)

don't get me wrong, plastician is definitely one of the least interesting dubstep dj's around nowadays.

BUT

i'd still love to see more of his sets with skepta at plastic people. pure vibes.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

I hated that b2b... well, 50% of it ;)

Think it was the same night that he played a set in 3rd base that was utterly ridiculous. I just find his selection soooo boring nowadays though. Shame really cos apart from being one of the funniest people in dubstep his sets also used to be the tits.

FWD on the 30th I can't fucking wait. All killer no filler.

DMZ sounded a bit weird, in terms of atmosphere. Didn't go though so can't comment.

I see nobody on here is arguing about this yet. Come on, you chinstrokers!

mos dan

fact music
I just find his selection soooo boring nowadays though. Shame really cos apart from being one of the funniest people in dubstep his sets also used to be the tits.

he is of the opinion that rusko-esque dubstep is the direction grime "should have gone in" :confused:

thanks for the 'you don't know what love is' heads-up - if it's in joker's gen bass set then i already know it very very well, without realising it :D

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
he is of the opinion that rusko-esque dubstep is the direction grime "should have gone in" :confused:

Actually the only time I can really stand a lot of that stuff is with a good MC over it (and I'm talking here about coki wobblers rather than massively over the top ones that I can't even imagine being louder than they already are).

faustus

my speed is about 15kb/s, which could take a bit longer.

speaking of dubstep (why not?) there's new xlr8r podcasts from scuba and oneman. mixing in the oneman one is predictably brilliant.

Algierstwin

my speed is about 15kb/s, which could take a bit longer.

speaking of dubstep (why not?) there's new xlr8r podcasts from scuba and oneman. mixing in the oneman one is predictably brilliant.

YUM.

still behind on the last fact ones though, so will probably be catching up on these come christmas time.

faustus

there's new xlr8r podcasts from scuba and oneman. mixing in the oneman one is predictably brilliant.

oneman

J Sweet - ?
Beatfreakz - R U Ready
Joker - Stuck In The System
TRG - Horny
Zomby - Strange Fruit
Darkstar - Need You
DEA Project- ??
Pattie Blingh - ?? (2562 Remix)
DJ Oxide - Shoot To Kill
Digital Mystikz - Shake Out Them Demons
Martyn - Broken
Breakbeat Era - Bulletproof (MJ Cole Remix)
Mala - Lean Forward
Kode9 - 9 Samurai
Martyn - Natural Selection
Missy Elliot ft. Tweet - Hotboys (Remix)
Benga - Crunked Up
Alley Cats - Cover Me
Zed Bias - Neighbourhood (Steve Gurley Remix)
Mala - Forgive
Groove Chronicles - Stonecold
Search & Destroy - Candyfloss
DJ Oxide - Terminator
Big$hot - Earthquake
Skream - Summer Dreams
The Family Stand - Ghetto Heaven (Dub Conspiracy Mix)

scuba

01 Shackleton "The Rope Tightens (Badawi Remix)"
02 Scuba "From Within (Marcel Dettmann Remix)"
03 Mount Kimbie "Maybes"
04 Scuba "Bleach"
05 Sigha "Expressions"
06 Pangaea "Bear Witness"
07 STP "The Fall (T++ remix)"
08 Untold "Sweat"
09 Scuba "Tense"
10 Scuba "Ruptured (Surgeon Remix)"
11 Sigha "Bruised"
12 Baby Ford + Eon "Dead Eye"
13 F "The Untitled Dub"
14 Scuba "The Upside (Martyn's Down Mix)"
15 Toasty "The Knowledge (Untold Remix)"
16 Mount Kimbie "William"

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Tracklist for the oneman mix is "SCHWING!"

All about Big$hot - Earthquake - was playing this earlier, was thinking of putting it in the new 4x4 Hell mix.

I'm beginning to think that Big$hot's Glitch is quite possible the greatest electronic record ever made. Sheer minimal grime / dub brilliance.

Big up Faustus for helping me out!

I'm not one of these people who think Caspa & Rusko should be burned at the stake, some of their tunes are alright.

I've been listening to Radio 1 at work recently, and the Annie Mac show is starting to feature Dubstep. This is really behind the times when you consider that other Radio 1 dj's were pushing it years ago, but still. Anyway, the first time Annie Mac featured it, it was with a 10 minute mix by Rusko. Funnily enough, now Annie Mac plays exclusively Caspa & Rusko tunes, and inanely announces them: "by the way, if you dont know what this is, well it's dubstep!"

I daresay a few of you are horrified by this development