Alfons

Way of the future
poster13775857.jpg

this made me laugh! (the thread itself made me cringe)

Leo

tune ID, please

heard a dubstep track that sampled aaliyah's "rock the boat." i asked the DJ what it was but it was loud and i couldn't quite hear her, think she said "lady riddim" by "gremlin" or "grizzle" or something like that. any ideas? thanks.

CrowleyHead

heard a dubstep track that sampled aaliyah's "rock the boat." i asked the DJ what it was but it was loud and i couldn't quite hear her, think she said "lady riddim" by "gremlin" or "grizzle" or something like that. any ideas? thanks.

Kulture's got one, though I don't know what name it's under. It's in his Generation Bass set.

Benny Bunter

I know it doesn't sample Aaliyah (I think its d'angelo) but this sounds suspiciously like Grievous Angel's 'Lady Dub' bootleg maybe?

not this?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

gumdrops

haha friendly grime. he was ahead of his time. though his sound def wasnt friendly lol. dubstep was more like er hippie grime than anything else.

id like that mix too actually.

benjybars

village elder.
haha friendly grime. he was ahead of his time. though his sound def wasnt friendly lol. dubstep was more like er hippie grime than anything else.

id like that mix too actually.

yeah Oddz is a don no doubt.

i've never really related to dubstep being 'safe' 'friendly' grime or whatever.. for me especially, 05/06 dubstep i just think of skunk. really strong skunk.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
FWD tomorrow looks like a no-brainer - Kode 9, Geeneus and Instramental (dunno who Deadboy is...)

Meself and Alison should be in before the bouncers.

jimitheexploder

FWD tomorrow looks like a no-brainer - Kode 9, Geeneus and Instramental (dunno who Deadboy is...)

Meself and Alison should be in before the bouncers.

Deadboy

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Bumpin'

hucks

Your Message Here
Without wishing to sound really lame, but I am lame so whatyagonnado, what time will this go on till tonight? Is it 2am? Does that still happen? Is that even allowed? People need to sleep, you know.

mos dan

fact music
Without wishing to sound really lame, but I am lame so whatyagonnado, what time will this go on till tonight? Is it 2am? Does that still happen? Is that even allowed? People need to sleep, you know.

yeah i would like to know when it starts/closes since the move back to thursdays (there's only been one so far right?). anyone sees a running order please post, ta.

wondering if it's going to be rammed with a line up like that, too