faustus

A couple more :D

Deja Vu FM - Hard House Banton (28-10-2008)

Deja Vu FM - Hard House Banton b2b Dubplate Wonder (25-11-2008)

Deja Vu FM - Hard House Banton b2b Dubplate Wonder (18-11-2008)

listening back now, I really hope tunes like Peek'n'duck, Dancing, Vegas Strip, etc. don't get forgotten cause that's exactly the kind of thing that I find exciting in funky, pure house music but with that rawness typical of the uk sound, and those dense atmospheres... so sick

the deja one from the autumn i really like is twista b2b d malice from 26th october

Ach!

Turd on the Run
Dubplate Wonder live podcast NOW:

http://90.192.248.45:8000/listen.m3u

I'm recording the stream, but it seems only to be broadcasting on the left channel. Might be able to sort it somehow.

Wooo! Dubplate Wonder mix of Sirens is banging! I wonder if the Geeneus mix will come out, that's a favourite too.

Last edited:

faustus

Dubplate Wonder live podcast NOW:

http://90.192.248.45:8000/listen.m3u

I'm recording the stream, but it seems only to be broadcasting on the left channel. Might be able to sort it somehow.

Wooo! Dubplate Wonder mix of Sirens is banging! I wonder if the Geeneus mix will come out, that's a favourite too.

locked. this is really really good

same deal with the left channel for me too lol

edit: cooly g tune? jeez

Last edited:

Blackdown

nexKeysound
if marcus is parring things like (the amazing) Blackberry Hype and Supa/Circle wouldnt touch them with a bargepole, can anyone point me in the direction of DJs who do play these kind of 130 mc-vocal-funky beats like BBK Too Many Man etc?

if marcus is parring things like (the amazing) Blackberry Hype and Supa/Circle wouldnt touch them with a bargepole, can anyone point me in the direction of DJs who do play these kind of 130 mc-vocal-funky beats like BBK Too Many Man etc?

Not many people on Rinse really. Few anonymous DJs on Deja or in terms of free mix CDs (which are the bread and butter of this anyway), there are loads- people like Faze, T-Gully (although his most recent CD is shit).
Spooky does as well, when he drops funky.

alex

Do not read this.
blackdown...

my friend J-MAN K plays on rinse 3-5am on wed, he plays all the mc hype up tracks..

I cant stand them personally, heads shoulders, migrane nothing..hate em all lol