Benny Bunter

http://www.zshare.net/audio/870190067935461c/ what's this tune? It's track 11 on that new Reflex CD. (love track 10 too)

love that devine collective mix benny posted, the 'lonely people' refix is surprisingly good. reminded me of the clattering bongos/toms of the mak10/marcus set from a few years ago.

That track on the reflex cd is Boot Install by Troublesum, aka DJ Champion and some other bloke.

That Eleanor Rigby sampling tune is great, it put me in mind of old ardcore pirate sets, where you'd just get these ridiculously cheeky samples mixed in. Mad One's Thriller refix is another good example of this and he's also done one of Ce Ce Peniston's 'Finally' that sounds pretty great.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Yeah, it's great partly because a lot of people would never use that sample and think it was too cheesy/cringeworthy. But it's also the execution of it that makes it good.

Cheers for the I.D. Is that tune available anywhere? Thought champion might be involved. Think its on that devine set too, drops like a bastard.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
^ Hehehe, Benny says straight-up the things I can only say in a round-the-houses way. I've mellowed on it though, if it actually works for Champion then fair play to him. I do hope it gets released in a more public and widely affordable format at some point though 'cause it is a great tune.

I took a trip over to the dark place to get the tracklisting for that Reflex set:
01. Miss Fire Ft. Van Cleef - The Beat
02. Bucie Vs. Fuzzy Logik - Your Kiss (Reflex Bootleg)
03. Miss Fire - Crazy
04. Eastwood - I Wanna Be The Man
05. Andy Jay & S-Tee Ft. Big Rob - Tutti Frutti
06. Perempay & Dee Ft. Cleo Soul - Addicted
07. Flavia Ft. Tribal Magz - Walkaway (Wireless Sound Remix)
08. Fuzzy Logik - Hello (In The Morning Instrumental)
09. Sharnell & Denica - Why (Lil Silva Remix)
10. Jada Pearl - All My Love
11.Troublesum - Boot Install
12. Illmana Ft. Becky Rhodes - Wild Over You
13. Bassboy & Marcus Nasty - Stamp
14. 321 - Big Man Ting (Dumplin' Remix)
15. Bucie - Party With Me
16. Fuzzy Logik - Freestyle
17. DJ Naya - Rain Down On Me
18. Ruff Diamondz - Alright Still
19. Champion - Lose Control
20. DJ Eastwood - Hard Touch
21. Brian Storme - Messed Up (DJ Naughty Remix)
22. Todz & Beatz Ft. Branjae - Mystery (DVA Soule Power Remix)
23. Miss Fire & Miss Anonymous - Jump
24. Myshy - Playground
25. Wireless Sound - The Follow Up
26. Oliver Twizt - Another Step (Vato Gonzalez original vs. Mark Simmons Bootleg)
27. Miss Fire - 004FH
28. Flavia Ft. Riskgo - Be The One
29. Miss Fire - Confusion Beat
30. Andy Jay & S-Tee - Crunk VIP
31. A.L - Should I?
32. Miss Fire & Miss Anonymous - Animal
33. Renee Soul - Freakend

(Actually that ILX thread is much less of a trollfest than it used to be, prob mainly because most people stopped posting in it, lol).

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Nice one Andy.

There's no way in hell I'm paying 30 quid for a tune. I can see why they do it though.

''10. Jada Pearl - All My Love
11.Troublesum - Boot Install'' these two right ere

lol @ ''dark place''

rodney+king1296149617.jpg

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
New mix by DJ Shandy from Crazylegs:
Had to think twice before deciding whether to post it here. My reasoning behind posting (other than the fact it's pretty darn good): along with recent Brackles sets, this is another nice example of someone who's not a full-time UK Funky dj putting together a mix with a healthy percentage of funky in it. Hoping this continues.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
And now Miss Fire keeps the free d/l goodies coming with this cracker, More Love ft JJ Soul:
This one's been a favourite since I first heard DJ Weeksy play it early last year, very happy that it's seen the light of day. She's got some nice clips of new bits uploaded on her page too.
(From her perspective it would prob make sense if she charges for her next release, but it's hard to complain about getting tunes this good for free).