Ory

warp drive
and his STD awareness bars..

did you see her? did you see her? that girl got gonorrhea. what's this? what's this? that boy got syphilis.

Agree about Rankin & Majestic b2b. And it's been discussed here before but there's pure Jekyll n Hyde in the first and second hour of this show - last half hour is particularly rowdy. Best Marcus radio I've heard in a good few months..

@ Slackk, have had your tunes on rotation over the past few and have been suitably impressed. As mentioned upthread Fire Flies is certainly the one, I’d have no qualms about shelling out for a 12. Peru also struck me immediately - well programmed shuffle and a snippet of vocal sample that put me in mind of Wookie’s remix of Afroganic’s Emabago?? Disrespectful attests to your northern roots (the extra kicks towards the end really bang) while the surprise package was Sweat Shop - wasn't feeling it first up but it's since become quite addictive, esp the lush intro. Proper things, keep it up.

viktorvaughn

I wanna hear more bassline funky !!

Marcus on facebook sez

Speedy & Bassboy on Rinse.Fm /100.4 fm this wednesday 7 - 9pm Alongside myself Marcus Nasty, Rankin & Sharky p. Sd Trilla & Screama . Funky house Vs Bassline X mass Special gonna be big make sure you Lock in.

jackmaster

time, space, transmat
@ Slackk, have had your tunes on rotation over the past few and have been suitably impressed. As mentioned upthread Fire Flies is certainly the one, I’d have no qualms about shelling out for a 12. Peru also struck me immediately - well programmed shuffle and a snippet of vocal sample that put me in mind of Wookie’s remix of Afroganic’s Emabago?? Disrespectful attests to your northern roots (the extra kicks towards the end really bang) while the surprise package was Sweat Shop - wasn't feeling it first up but it's since become quite addictive, esp the lush intro. Proper things, keep it up.

Both coming out on 12" :rolleyes:

Fire Flies is a hit.

continuum

smugpolice
Marcus on facebook sez

Speedy & Bassboy on Rinse.Fm /100.4 fm this wednesday 7 - 9pm Alongside myself Marcus Nasty, Rankin & Sharky p. Sd Trilla & Screama . Funky house Vs Bassline X mass Special gonna be big make sure you Lock in.

Is this on now?

I'm listening to Rinse atm and the DJ (who didn't sound like Marcus and has just finished) said Silencer is on next ??

continuum

smugpolice
is this a new mix of this?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Is this on now?

I'm listening to Rinse atm and the DJ (who didn't sound like Marcus and has just finished) said Silencer is on next ??

Think they're just playing repeats of previous shows atm. It was Funk Butcher before - who kept saying about 'Monday 3 -5' - now it seems to be Circle. They've both played a lot of good tunes, but I'm still hoping the stream will get sorted out, was interested to hear that Marcus funk-line show too.
Technicals!:eek:

Edit: seems to be going now, they were just late apparently.

Last edited:

mos dan

fact music
Out to Jackmaster (first to back it), Slackk (first release) and Blackdown (first to break it).
Dissensus Rids The World Of The Evil Curse Of The Reality TV Contrived 'Artist'.
Maybe..

*lobbies for official dissensus logo stamp on slackk's imminent major label debut*