I just like the tune.

I am deeply against reappropriation of pirate culture and I feel that if you're in London and making this sort of music, that's what you should be aiming towards. I don't remember that argument too well but that was the jist of it I think?

jackmaster

time, space, transmat
WOO-HOO!

Lil Silva - A Million / No Hooks (Night Slugs) 12"
NSWL003 | £3.49 | UK Funky / House
A1. A Million
B1. No Hooks

thc

thc
DJ Deon - Let Me Bang (Jam City Remix)
I'm really feelin this tune. Been hearin it on the Brackles show.
who would have thought a dirty hip-hop vocal would work so well on a "dark/eerie" funky beat?

jackmaster

time, space, transmat
DJ Deon - Let Me Bang (Jam City Remix)
I'm really feelin this tune. Been hearin it on the Brackles show.
who would have thought a dirty hip-hop vocal would work so well on a "dark/eerie" funky beat?

That vocal is from a DJ Deeon track of the same name. Good remix but the original is better. Well worth looking out.

unknown soulja

Wild Horses
Local Action is gonna be serious - gwaarn tom.

Right quick request, its a really old one which i always meant to get hold of but never did, anyone got any ideas where i can download the Crazy Cousinz remix of Jazmine Sullivan - Need You Bad ()
Have had a pretty comprehensive search but cant find it anywhere (itunes / UK Funky.com etc etc). If anyone could help that would be nice.

4linehaiku

Repetitive
Yo Andy, not to profit off other's misery or anything, but did you buy a ticket Hinterland? All the early cheap ones are sold out, so I could, you know, help you out. Slightly petty I know, but the additional £5 is really killing my enthusiasm, probably because it's all going to the bajillion bands playing that I couldn't care less about.