Good find, this is a wicked track and you can buy it on bandcamp for £1
http://andyjay-s-tee.bandcamp.com/track/andy-jay-s-tee-dirty-worker

I could imagine a vocal on top of this would sound good. Hope this means some more Andy Jay & S-Tee tracks will be coming out soon, they've got loads of good tunes.
Actually that's the instrumental for their "Limb by Limb" remix isnt it? that's where I knew it from first.

That Tazer EP on Undisputed is fantastic, as is the Funkystepz remix of Drake (and anything they do for that matter)

By the way, I did a little guest mix on Brackles show on Rinse last week, it's here if you wanna listen to it: http://podcast.dgen.net/rinsefm/podcast/Brackles090212.mp3

It starts around one hour into the show and the tracklist is over on Brackles' facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brackles/127970380559585

But it goes like this if dont have an account there to check it:

Fuzzy Logik feat MyShy - Pose
Serious - Rambo
Hard House Banton - Dead Now!
Devine Recordings - UK House
Dj Eastwood - Untitled track
Beyonce - Countdown (Dj Greyman Remix)
Devine Recordings - My House
Black Ice - Dutty Deed
Dj Eastwood feat Jae Elle - Beautiful
Dj Tazer - Mortal Kombat
X5 Dubs - When I See You
Shay & Sinista - Carjack
Formula - Trapped
Bass Boy - Yes

Benny Bunter

Actually that's the instrumental for their "Limb by Limb" remix isnt it? that's where I knew it from first.
)

Right, it definitely sounded vaguely familiar to me. Fingers crossed for Crunk VIP becoming available soon.

I'll be checking your rinse show, TL looks good as usual.

Got a question you might know actually David. How come the version of Devine's 'My house' that you can get on itunes is completely different from the one I remember from a radio set from last year? The one I heard had a sample from New Horizons , but I think the music was totally different too...

EDIT: also, do you know if that 'Badman!' tune that i put on my last instros mix is by Formula? Or is it someone else? Poorly tagged mp3

Last edited:

Benny Bunter

Got a question you might know actually David. How come the version of Devine's 'My house' that you can get on itunes is completely different from the one I remember from a radio set from last year? The one I heard had a sample from New Horizons , but I think the music was totally different too...

ah, just listening to your rinse show now and I see you've got the version I meant! Definitely a completely different track then. Yet another question: did you ever get hold of that crazy Eleanor Rigby remix that Mad One did? Obviously it'll never come out...

Really wicked mix so far by the way. Really enjoyed the funky section of Brackles set before you too actually. Quite surprised to hear his new tune with Meleka, a pretty straight-up but fun funky vocal pop tune, and heres me thinking Brackles just made post-dubstep garage wank. Respect is due...

ah, just listening to your rinse show now and I see you've got the version I meant! Definitely a completely different track then. Yet another question: did you ever get hold of that crazy Eleanor Rigby remix that Mad One did? Obviously it'll never come out...

Really wicked mix so far by the way. Really enjoyed the funky section of Brackles set before you too actually. Quite surprised to hear his new tune with Meleka, a pretty straight-up but fun funky vocal pop tune, and heres me thinking Brackles just made post-dubstep garage wank. Respect is due...
I actually thought this was the version they released, I saw the title and didnt even check if it was the same track. I'll try to find out if it was intended to be like this or it was a mixup when uploading to itunes.
Nah I don't have that Beatles one, neither the MJ or Beyonce remixes he's done lately, he said he'd send them over but I think he's been quite busy with other stuff and hasnt been studio in a while.

And yeah, Brackles show is always very good, he's been playing almost just funky for a while now. Actually I had trouble putting together a mix for his show that didn't have many tunes that he plays regularly. His new tune with Meleka is really good too!! He did a funky remix of Andy Jay & S-Tee's "Tutti Frutti" which is great as well, I think it's coming out soon.

Also yeah, Mellow Bee's remix of Brandy is awesome!

Roshman

Click here to see it on Mixcloud

This is a live recording of myself at one of the biggest dance music events in west Wales. It's mostly UK funky at the start. My mate, Levi Kage hosted for me as did a few other unsolicited MCs. The result is quite an eventful live mix, with some next level bars. Watch out Shantie MC.

alex

Do not read this.
Didn’t know if this was best to post in here or in the House/Techno thread, but since it’s straight up house music, and it’s from the UK, thought here would probably be better off.

My first release is coming out on Switched on Records in the next few months, some previews of the tracks are below.

&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">
Hope you all enjoi

continuum

smugpolice

this guy has some riddims, they're not all good but some are really good. Big up the Razzlerman for the tip

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v6974r

Found a still active link to a zip of his tunes on his Facebook page. Not sure I can unzip it as seems you have to pay for the software to do this on a PC??? So used to Macs where this is not an issue. Any help with a free alternative to unzip things on a PC would be most appreciated!