good looking people with stuff.

zhao

there are no accidents
A favourite game of mine on nights out is pretending that I haven't even noticed a girl is attractive. It's like if I even glance at her then I've "lost" or something. This is probably just as fucked up as gawping slack-jawed and making grunting noises. Oh well.

the former will certainly get you laid much more than the later.

zhao

there are no accidents
Most women can get sex when they want to wearing whatever, but some women have fetishes (just like some men do) and those women aren't slutty if they act them out I don't think. I don't believe in "slutty", really, when applied to an individual's sexual mores--what does it even mean? Sexually free? Open? Not afraid of violating stupid double standards?

i never said this girl is or is not a "slut", a derogatory term i don't particularly like to use either (except in bed).

but she was positively DRESSED like one. i am certain that everyone in the room, including herself, would agree.

no it was not "fetish gear". it wasn't some latex future costume. it also wasn't tasteful revealing high end erotic wear. it was a "stupid slut costume". no more, no less. if any of you saw it you would all agree as well.

mixed_biscuits

This is a favourite trick of 'pick-up artists' to hit on fit women - if they think that they aren't attractive to you, then they consider it a challenge to get you to change your mind.

Complimenting them on their accessories rather than something attached directly to their body (eg. hair, limbs, breasts) has the same affect. (Apparently).

Yet more games-playing. :slanted:

swears

preppy-kei
Well, it hasn't actually worked yet after about seven years of clubbing. All my gfs have been "friend of a friend" type deals. No cold-calling.

zhao

there are no accidents
Well, it hasn't actually worked yet after about seven years of clubbing. All my gfs have been "friend of a friend" type deals. No cold-calling.

i know what you mean but don't rule out possibilities because stranger things have happened... i met a girl when i was 23 at a big mega type club and it turned into an off and on 10 year relationship, the major one in my life so far, which has profoundly shaped me in so many positive ways... i still talk to her often, even from Germany. (but i think it was a really freak occurance because that night was the first and last time either one of us ever went to that club)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Complimenting them on their accessories rather than something attached directly to their body (eg. hair, limbs, breasts) has the same affect. (Apparently).

Or it could backfire by making her think you're gay (recognising the brand of shoes she's wearing might be taking it a bit far, for example). But then again, maybe she'd take this as a challenge and try to 'turn' you - although I'm not sure this actually happens outside of sitcoms or people's fantasies.

Edit: zhao's experience sounds a bit like mine - I'd generally say night clubs are shit for pulling, but by far the most successful relationship I've had, and the one I'm still in, came about by me and my now-girlfriend meeting in a club. Well, we'd kind of met a day or two earlier, but not properly. I think it helped that it was a really shit club, as we were both quite keen to get out of there.

Last edited:

Jaie Miller

last night it was,

oh, so you play sax [the sound of my soul]

the thing was, she had dread locks and i was thinking

what you gone do with all them lice all them lice inside your dreads?!!!

swears

preppy-kei
My my current gf in Weatherspoons of all places. But she is my mate's gf's mate, anyway so I was introduced. Anyways, I'm not all emo over girls at the moment. ;)

zhao

there are no accidents
emo over girls

oh man... a long time heart throb is coming to visit in the summer... one i've ached for for so long... she's so lovely and so perfect i want to destroy everything in the world. she might stay in berlin and if she does all my other lovers will get the "let's be friends" talk.

Pestario

tell your friends
oh man... a long time heart throb is coming to visit in the summer... one i've ached for for so long... she's so lovely and so perfect i want to destroy everything in the world. she might stay in berlin and if she does all my other lovers will get the "let's be friends" talk.

how many lovers do you have at the moment??

zhao

there are no accidents
just 2. 1 has been put on back burner because of extraneous circumstances but will make a come back any time. 2nd one is rocking the party right now. BOOMING SOUND. 3rd one is cued up, ready to jump in the mix (good lord willing, tomorrow night). 3 turntables... trickier than 2 but avoiding train wrecks gets easier with practice. the most at one time was 4... takes a lot of energy but i was really in shape at that time. not sure if i can pull that off now... ready to have a go though ;)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
+++ Internet Sex Boast Alert +++ Internet Sex Boast Alert +++ Internet Sex Boast Alert +++ Internet Sex Boast Alert +++

Pulchritude

This is a favourite trick of 'pick-up artists' to hit on fit women - if they think that they aren't attractive to you, then they consider it a challenge to get you to change your mind.
Males who do this are evil. But I'm ashamed to say that 'd probably be much more attracted to someone if I think he's not particularly interested, than a guy who's just too obvious. I can't explain it, really. Chemical imbalance in the brain?

bassnation

the abyss
Males who do this are evil. But I'm ashamed to say that 'd probably be much more attracted to someone if I think he's not particularly interested, than a guy who's just too obvious. I can't explain it, really. Chemical imbalance in the brain?

well, i'm not a woman so you'd be better placed to know, but i always thought it was something to do with the fact that every woman gets hit on every single day and the way to stand out from the dorks is to avoid doing the same thing as them.

and as a man, i'm more interested in women who i have to chase. if a woman chases me i assume theres something wrong with them. i kind of like the idea of being seduced, but really i prefer things the way they are.

i've also tried that technique where you disqualify yourself as a partner in quite a subtle way which is supposed to make them want to prove you wrong, unbeleivably it does work. i hate to play these games, it would be great just to be straight forward but if i did, i wouldn't be having very much sex or relationships at all.

Last edited: