what you currently enjoying ?

mms

sometimes
music that makes me loose track of the time, cylob's mood bells, world of echo - arthur russell, ingram marshall - fog tropes/gradual requiem.
Spent ages and ages trying to find my copy of world of echo and i'm so glad i found it, it's such a wonderful record.

straight

wings cru
bye bye pre xmas record bings. hello new rapidshare sub.

But at least theres a new fennez album (grower)

crackerjack

Thank you Mr Eden, I'm sure mine won't be too problematic - worst case scenario, money has to go out before it comes back in.

One week ago, I didn't know anyone who'd been a victim of details duplication. Now I know two.

Thank you Mr Eden, I'm sure mine won't be too problematic - worst case scenario, money has to go out before it comes back in.

One week ago, I didn't know anyone who'd been a victim of details duplication. Now I know two.

Done any online shopping at Uptown lately?

crackerjack

Done any online shopping at Uptown lately?

No. And I'm pretty sure I can speak for my mate in saying she hasn't either. Her fraud took place in Italy, mine in the Caribbean. Trying to spot a pattern, but reckon it's just random. Unless LoveFilm or one restaurant we went to punted the details out :slanted:

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
things I missed out in the 90s cos I was too young, like:

tons of classic jungle records, esp. late '92-93 (mostly darkside - Bay B Kane, DJ Crystl, Bizzy B, Basement, Dark Horse Records, early Photek releases - as well some more uplifting ting - Orca, The Invisible Man, Ellis Dee) and rougher ragga stuff (Kemet, Noise Factory, M-Beat, Congo Natty, loving those comps of raggasploitation remixes on Greensleves/Jet Star/Street Tuff etc.)

the entire Chain Reaction back catalog - I've been working my way slowly through Basic Channel affiliates - this will be news to exactly no one but it never fails to blow my mind how many amazing records Ernestus/Von Oswald have made and/or put out

also: Where Were U In 92? (even though it's kinda uneven - a lot of the tracks feel like basic ideas that were never really fleshed out - maybe it would have been better as a more concentrated EP or 2x12"?)

and, as always, the Detroit weird house guys - Omar-S, Parrish, Moodymann, etc.