what you currently enjoying ?

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
r-35709-1164940721.jpeg

Why did I avoid this project for so long? Inexplicable. As superlative as i should have expected from Voigt.

Leo

severed heads - city slang horror
some old teknotika 12"s
robert hood - nighttime world, vol. 1 & 2

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="400" height="225"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip..._byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip..._byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object><p><a href="">"Laurence and Alby"</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/mattevans">Matt Evans</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

grizzleb

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

grizzleb

It's been discussed in another thread, where the popular consensus I think was that it's probably real

http://www.dissensus.com/showthread.php?10632-Disco-Ragas-house-music-from-Bombay&highlight=bombay

currently enjoying

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

grizzleb

yes

Last edited:

grizzleb

Woof. Late night italo session can't quit.

stephenk

Yup, Dem Hunger is an excellent album. Sounds like rustie vs black dice. Love that rough edged sound.

yeah getting into this
similar vibe to that tapes mini-album from last year...i'm really into short/sweet cassette beat tapes, especially the fuzziness aspect

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
currently enjoying listening to my dad's steve reid ensemble records and feeling utterly gutted i never got to hear him play in the flesh. RIP

Brother Randy Hickey

formerly Dubversion
currently immersed in a bunch of northern / southern soul boxed sets, getting my tunes ready for a long old summer playing festivals... sounds a bit keen, I know, but I like to be prepared. So far, two big new revelations have been Sock It To 'Em Soul Brother by Bill Moss and Compared To What by Mr Flood's Party.

other than that, lots and lots of Rye Coalition and the soundtrack to the Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada, which is just gorgeous

nochexxx

harco pronting
ooh! are they remastered and lots of extra tracks and that gubbins? I actually dug out my vinyl copy of Chocolate & Cheese just yesterday

remastered onto colour vinyl. i just picked up the few classics i missed the first time round. been trying to get The Pod for years, which went for crazy £££ and also 12 Golden Country Greats -both recs never fail to have me in pieces. :)