what you currently enjoying ?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
this is utterly intoxicating :cool:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

mms

sometimes
re-visiting some classics from mi yout

and really enjoying the Falty DL mix from may

nice - lots of folk played that speedy j at 45 - it sounds great.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

FairiesWearBoots

yeah, I remember it from a Luke Vibert mixtape that I had in 92 that an old gf gave me, it was a bit faster than the clip but not at 45

trying to track down a copy as it does sound great at 45, would go well with some jungle

slim jenkins

El Hombre Invisible
New mix by Demdike Stare, Industrial Desert...I'm all for preserving some mystery about music...but...a track listing would be great, especially regarding the tune around the 6min mark...(you clever bastards here can see that as a challenge, if you like)...

continuum

smugpolice

That T2 and Kelly Rowland tune 'Broken' I posted above was made by T2 a couple of years ago but he's only just let it off his hard drive. Should of been / could be a massive hit.