what you currently enjoying ?

mms

sometimes
went through my dancehall 7s a bit last night, these were the ones i liked best of all.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
esp that last wu-tangish one on scare dem

Last edited:

jenks

thread death

bandshell

Grand High Witch
Music-To-Make-Love-To-Your-Old-Lady-By-1.jpg

jenks

thread death
I meant thus:

tartablanca

capped

Ich bin der Welt abhanden gekommen, I am lost to the world
Mit der ich sonst viele Zeit verdorben, with which I used to waste so much time,
Sie hat so lange nichts von mir vernommen, It has heard nothing from me for so long
Sie mag wohl glauben, ich sei gestorben! that it may very well believe that I am dead!

Es ist mir auch gar nichts daran gelegen, It is of no consequence to me
Ob sie mich für gestorben hält, Whether it thinks me dead;
Ich kann auch gar nichts sagen dagegen, I cannot deny it,
Denn wirklich bin ich gestorben der Welt. for I really am dead to the world.

Ich bin gestorben dem Weltgetümmel, I am dead to the world's tumult,
Und ruh' in einem stillen Gebiet! And I rest in a quiet realm!
Ich leb' allein in meinem Himmel, I live alone in my heaven,
In meinem Lieben, in meinem Lied! In my love and in my song!

continuum

smugpolice

New Jamie Duggan CD pack available to buy HERE. Haven't bought it yet but looks good. Features four CDs including one of "Electroline" which is Jamie Duggan's forays into Electro from a Bassline perspective.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
roots heaven

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.

FairiesWearBoots

Just found this from Dego (always been a fan of the Dollis Hill massive)

01. Benny Golson – Always Dancing to the Music
02. Paul White – My Guitar Whales
03. Just-Ice – Cold Getting Dumb
04. J-Dilla – For Gods Sake
05. Wiley – The Elusive Intro
06. Mono/Poly – Oil Fields
07. Oriol – Shay-Lo
08. Keno Duke – Some Other Time
09. Kurt Rosenwinkle – Interlude
10. The Invisible – Spiral
11. Gretchen Parlato – Weak
12. James Blake – CMYK
13. Martyn – The Only Choice
14. Kaidi Tatham – 2001Dem
15. Paul McCartney – Secret Friend
16. Andreya Triana – Lost Where I Belong (Flying Lotus Remix)
17. Ravi Shankar – Temp
18. Stanley Clark – Concerto for Jazz-Rock Orchestra Part 2
19. Soul Litchfield – Floppy 9
20. Jean Grae & 9th Wonder – The Time Is Now Ft. Phonte
21. The Upsetters – Chim Cherie
22. Burning Spear – Civilize Reggae

http://nutriot.com/mixtapes/dego-spine-radio-guest-mix-4

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I really appreciate what you do continuum, but I don't understand why you do it.

I kinda really dislike these type of threads, but this is just amazing. I'm well on a Keith Richards thing at the moment, the extracts from his biography I've seen have been amazing, psychically, for me. This is Jumping Jack Flash (it annoys me if people post youtube stuff without context, it means I don't understand why I should watch it, it feels like you're being a paid advertiser), appears to be the Olympic Studio Sessions, 1968, and it's just incredible, in sound, image, everything.

Oh, and I think dissensus is being invaded by the trance borg. Seems weirdly fitting.

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Last edited:

continuum

smugpolice
I really appreciate what you do continuum, but I don't understand why you do it.

I do it because I love music and enjoy sharing stuff I discover!

(it annoys me if people post youtube stuff without context, it means I don't understand why I should watch it, it feels like you're being a paid advertiser)

This is a music forum which imo is enough context in its own for the posting of music videos sometimes but thread titles and ongoing linked posts also provide it (context). I like the music to do the talking.

hucks

Your Message Here
I do it because I love music and enjoy sharing stuff I discover!

This is a music forum which imo is enough context in its own for the posting of music videos sometimes but thread titles and ongoing linked posts also provide it (context). I like the music to do the talking.

Sure, but it's a forum. For discussing things. I quite like this thread and have got some interesting suggestions from it but youtube after YouTube with no hint as to why anyone should currently enjoy it...it's pointless

continuum

smugpolice
Sure, but it's a forum. For discussing things. I quite like this thread and have got some interesting suggestions from it but youtube after YouTube with no hint as to why anyone should currently enjoy it...it's pointless

its a thread for posting what you are currently enjoying that's it. if you want to discuss music go ahead. you have got some interesting suggestions from it is that not enough?