Catbwoy

I'm still trying to figure out "arse like a blender"...I'm not sure whether to be aroused or terrified.

Arousified?

I'm grateful for the reminder about Tweet. I had a thing for her around that time. It even led on to me buying a shit D&B version of Oh My. I'm off to Youtube :D

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Just thought I'd let you all know that over the last fortnight I've been literally sitting on my hands to stop myself posting what in my mind is a sincere nomination for sacred cow status, but would inevitably look like trolling once it was up here. That is all. :rolleyes:

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Hmm, I'm thinking once I've contributed about 5 positive and productive things to the board elsewhere then I might let myself do it. Gotta balance these things out. :)

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
c'mon man you can't say "I've got a secret" & then not tell it. that's not how it works. spill. how bad can it possibly be anyway?

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Lol, no but it is an artist who I've honestly never heard one bad word said against on here. I surely can't be the only person to have the odd doubts about them...
I'll probably cave and post it tomorrow. Not tonight though, I'm not thinking straight enough to deal with any potential arguments if enough people notice/care about it.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Lol, no but it is an artist who I've honestly never heard one bad word said against on here. I surely can't be the only person to have the odd doubts about them...
I'll probably cave and post it tomorrow. Not tonight though, I'm not thinking straight enough to deal with any potential arguments if enough people notice/care about it.

It's Ok, I think Burial's rubbish too.