Ory

warp drive
you mean this?

the sample is from first choice - let no man put asunder, by the way. one of the most sampled tracks of all time probably. "ooh baby" "every day of my life" "i got something for your mind, your body and your soul" "you belong to me" etc.

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Nobody will care but I heard juke in a club for the first time the other night. It was difficult to work out how to dance to it without doing a shit footwork-er impersonation but it definitely had a raw rave energy to it.

GREAT, CORPSEY.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
It's all about having a drunken half-arsed attempt at footworking, then giving up and jumping up and down doing gunfingers :cool:

AZIZA

the comp will be on LIT CITY, preempting early 2012 releases - nothing to do with Ghettophiles...in fact , ghettophiles didn't receive a mention at all.. we're gonna up the wire mix somewhere in 320 cuz the wire version isnt really good quality for some reason!

firefly

yeah, sorry about that, guess i was superficial at listening, but i'm still kind of confused about the difference between ghetto tekz and ghetto teknitianz, or who's running the label ghettophiles, or lit city, juke trax online or moveltraxx in that matter

would be nice if someone cleared that up

AZIZA

yeah, sorry about that, guess i was superficial at listening, but i'm still kind of confused about the difference between ghetto tekz and ghetto teknitianz, or who's running the label ghettophiles, or lit city, juke trax online or moveltraxx in that matter

would be nice if someone cleared that up

GhettoTekz is short for Ghetto Teknitianz if that wasn't clear
moveltraxx is run by thomas big dope p from Paris
ghettophiles was started by neema nazem but he has since quit to go to school and now matt frederick his old partner took over based in chicago but theyre not working with the tekz anymore...taye and phil were there last releases - they dont have any other real juke releases planned
Lit City is myself and the tekz thing (I'm in NYC mostly)
Juke Trax is Godfather's label. He owns Electrobounce too. He's outta the 313 (Detroit)

pantha

GhettoTekz is short for Ghetto Teknitianz if that wasn't clear
moveltraxx is run by thomas big dope p from Paris
ghettophiles was started by neema nazem but he has since quit to go to school and now matt frederick his old partner took over based in chicago but theyre not working with the tekz anymore...taye and phil were there last releases - they dont have any other real juke releases planned
Lit City is myself and the tekz thing (I'm in NYC mostly)
Juke Trax is Godfather's label. He owns Electrobounce too. He's outta the 313 (Detroit)

am i right in thinking youre releasing DJ Rashad - 'Feeling' on Lit City? please do.

rahjustify

Whatsup,

Happy holidays- longtime lurker trynna make my contribution..

Guess the relationship between footwork and dnb has been mentioned a few times here already but whichever way- this is my attempt at bridging the gap:

no prizes for guessing the sample..