thirdform

pass the sick bucket
and yeah i didnt specify - the whole tack seems to be that there is no finalising resolve to contradiction/that infinity cant be totalised/that negation is always the case

still operating on the theological-scholemian level so apologies for imprecision of terms, its been 8 years since ive tried to grok marx and marxists where theyre at.

that bordiga piece is classic and id even say its a throughline to his thought, ie a primitivist reading is already plausible, explains camatte's heel turn

you are correct that the primitivists can trace themselves to Bordiga, even if he was not one himself.

As for the theological aspects: certainly the universe as we know it will end one day, hence the concept of kiyamet in Islam. But we might not even be able to ascertain what comes afterwards, assuming we can even speak in such a chronological way. In this sense I find the idea of there being an ultimate resolve of the dialectical method to be fallacious, if dialectics are the laws of thought, then what must resolve are contradictions, but the dialectic must keep acting as a solvent which dissolves and corrodes all history.

Dialectics is an acidic agent.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
all questions about being are speculative to a degree, because it is impossible for finite beings to encompass absolute infinity. In this sense, the personal God of feudalism is incoherent.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the final thesis of materialism is that nature or matter or what have you does not exist outside of the abstraction of an idea. And thus, the solution to the problem of philosophy. I.E: the return to ourselves as integral social man.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
there are of course these contradictions highlighted in the world religions, but they are obscured under their philosophies and doctrines, as they corresponded to earlier stages of material human development.

The prophets were visionaries of their times, even if what animatd them was not science, but myth, particularly the apocalyptic kind, which was suitable to reappropriating a collective species knowledge (albeit in a fragmented way.)

Today, philosophy is the witchery of the ignorant dope smoking bourgeois, and far from respecting the impetus of religion, they spit on it in the crudest of ways.

Bourgeois atheism is not a religion, but it possesses aspects of a religious ideology. The proletarian perspective is well in advance of this. theism or atheism is no longer a question carrying any importance, things either exist or they do not exist. being as such is univocal.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
they are at odds in your head because you are unable to appreciate the greatest insight of the dialectical method, what Marx takes from Hegel, that being the unity of opposites. You lack the discipline to understand the dialectical method, hence the absurdity to assume that there is a schizoanalytic and a non-schizoanalytic dialectical method.

The bourgeois philistine such as yourself is always appalled when he sees mother nature being defiled by his own hand of exchange, and yet, precisely for this reason, for you the material world, or corporeality as such, is only a philosophy, and not sensuous.

For you, the commodity is sacred, and you have to constantly repeat this trauma of violating mother nature.
Have you put any more thought into coming to stay at the commune with us in San Francisco? Give us a proper education on acid communism?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Have you put any more thought into coming to stay at the commune with us in San Francisco? Give us a proper education on acid communism?

I'm afraid I'll have to decline, white people of the English, American and Australian varieties are unable to wash their dishes properly.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
right. I'd rather not be a servant in climatic boys harem. Filipina, Kurdish, it's probably all the same to the San Francisco cultural mafia. I speak from knowing some of them from 2017-2021, the Oakland cultural mafia if you will. Heaven forbid I ever interact with Oaklanders again!