House 09!

dubble-u-c

Dorkus Maximus
haha yeah a few guys on there i REALLY rub the wrong way hahaha... pretty amazing actually. also funny are the number of secret support PMs i've gotten on there over the last 2 years (quite a few), it's like they are afraid to be openly Zhaoist.

Yonurican - Boriken_soul( Dub_Mix)

you think they intentionally did a dyslexic spelling of Nuyorica?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. He probably meant spelling it that way. But I also thought that there was another meaning for Yonu. I am having trouble supporting this conjecture though.

mms

sometimes
l

Yonurican - Boriken_soul( Dub_Mix)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ahh thats what it is :)
been wondering what this track is for ages, can't get it yet though hope they do a vinyl, puerto rican guy, on madonna's old flame jellybean benitez label, incidentally someone who's music i;m revisiting at the moment, this is actually a big tune in the uk funky scene and getting alot of play on the uk pirates at the moment.

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
it's been on digital for ages but someone just included it on one of those 4 track bootleg records

yeah big tune! thanks for posting i haven't heard it before. Machete is real nice as well, but the one on youtube is only a relatively weak remix - original is fire.

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
just got the digital. going to rinse the fuck out of it, and the original of Machete on September 11th woooohoooo! :D

zhao

there are no accidents
wicked. now THAT is the kind of house music this thread was originally about. can't wait to hear it and play it to death like the last one.

buddha hat

low post
some i'm feeling over the last couple months-all over the map i guess...

jason cheiron - rimba (that whole ep really)
chocolate puma vs. hardsoul - r2g2
fulama - monalisa
pete dafeet - alto (yse saxless mix)
shonky - mama queen
jay & tahira - all i'm asking for (tony loreto jacko tj inc. dub)
bertrand dupart - moonquake
soul purpose - homage
roberto rodriguez - living my life
krimp - get up (mr. v 2009 revisited mix)