Whats it like on the outside looking in?

mms

sometimes
Yeah, Vitalic is wicked, it has to be said. Especially the church-organ synth sound he uses that brings to mind '60s psychedelic prog rock. :)

when i first heard that really famous vitalic track i thought it was something on sounds never seen from years back.
someone showed me some mayday mix or something the other day that was really fucking odd crossover shit
i like that kevin saunderson mix of that bhangra track

Last edited:
N

nomadologist

this made me laugh but i don't think i know what it means. that ever happen to you?

ha yeah--don't know if you've ever been into old navy, but they bump like really really over-the-top happy-sounding house and soul music at migraine-inducing decibels. it feels like an authoritarian regime where, through music, they seek to engineer upbeat sunshiney shoppers.

N

nomadologist

"rubbish for girls"

guh

You mean like Kylie Minogue, Ace of Base, Madonna, and a million other pop artists I love and would take over some oh so serious scenester shit any day?

N

nomadologist

isn't life funny?

talking about how I never go to house nights or house clubs, and my new roommate comes home just now and insists that we join him tonight at 12 for the house party at Studio B in greenpoint. it's supposed to be the shit.

anybody else going?

"rubbish for girls"

next time I make a joke I'll put lots of smileys to make it easier for you.

:) :) :)

why do you need to go on the attack just because I criticised one thing you said?

N

nomadologist

i wasn't trying to attack you at all there--sorry if it seemed that way!

i just hate it when things get characterized like that

should've put more smilies on there myself :D:D:D:);)