The Queen is Dead!

Leo

MV5BMTM4ODYwNDY3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjYxNjEzMQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: sus

IdleRich

IdleRich
As I understand it, the royal family is the British version of our Kardashians. Is that right? I have no other frame of reference

Sort of yeah but the royals are a bit more kinda argumentative and trashy and given to airing all their dirty washing in public. Like would one of the Kardashians ever cheat on Her Beloved Majesty Saint Diana Queen of Hearts and say to his lover "I wish I was your tampon"? Has a Kadashian ever said to holiday makers in China "If you stay here much longer you'll go slitty-eyed" or asked Aborigines "Do you still chuck spears at each other?"? And as far as I know not one of the Kardashians is a suspected paedophile who is unable to sweat and on the run from the FBI.
Oh, and this is an important one I forgot @suspended - the queen actually started beef with Kardashians, arguing about who had the best booty, famously she referred to KK as Anus Horribilis.

I could go on.

Edit: I know Diana was really only a Princess of Hearts when she - and Dodi Fayed, her consort of hearts - went to the great fairy tale castle in the sky, but in spirit she was a queen, we all know that.

Last edited: