craner

Beast of Burden
For years he has been able to grow his power base with the world turning a blind eye as long as those affected are mainly his own people - and a few ultra-fanatics who twist themselves into knots to ignore his atrocities, saying "at least he's not American". Now finally cos he's launched a missive at the Ukraine the authorities have finally been stung into action but they bear at least some of the blame.

It's not just Bono, though, I think we need to take a hard long look at The Pogues, too.

craner

Beast of Burden
In fact now is as good a time as any to commence a special operation against Irish cultural fascism in general.

IdleRich

IdleRich
In fact now is as good a time as any to commence a special operation against Irish cultural fascism in general.
You think that something good can come of this? Rather than questioning the timing or bemoaning the delay in moving against these monsters we should just be glad something is finally being done and celebrate their fall. The problem is that there is no plan in place for when they do... we just have to hope that what comes after isn't worse, though it is difficult to see how it can be.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I don't know if Rich has mentioned this on here before, but his hatred of the Irish burns brighter than a thousand suns. We're talking Oliver Cromwell levels of antipathy here.

luka

Their self-mythologising, emotional volatility, belligerence, lachrymosity, short stature, deviousness and untrustworthiness, the way they never stop banging on about their deeply average cheese and onion Tayto crisps

william_kent

Be careful what you wish for! Do you really want to create a void that can only be filled by 80s Scottish pop rock acts? Are you really willing on the cultural hegemony of Simple Minds or, horror of horrors, Big Country ( wow, guitars that sound like bagpipes )?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Last edited:

luka

craner sent me a text this evening reading, and i quote
fingering my bumhole, feels like fireworks. a revelation.