IdleRich

IdleRich
I hardly slept last night... which was a shame cos today is gonna be a really messy one and we all promised to have an early night.
The reason being that we are going clubbing for the first time in living memory - the night is called ELA which stands for East Lisbon something, but which also means she, I've never been cos it's a party aimed at wealthy expats and it's not really my thing, my GF went once and she HATED it and if you mention she just starts going on and on about how much she hates it. Which is a shame cos one of my friends is loosely involved and invites her every time which my girlfriend takes as an almost personal insult.
Whatever, beggars can't be choosers right? So it's from 2pm until 2am today, secret location...in a couple of hours my guy is coming round to deliver a load of stuff beginning with c, my friend from Oz is linking with a guy to get a load of ding-dongs (his word) and Pedro is supplying some speed... oh yeah our other friend is doing a kind if after party which starts at 6am, fuck knows what we do for the four hours in-between but definitely not sleep.
Right gonna try and get a couple hours kip before Joao gets here, I had actually drifted off until the cat woke me by walking on chest. The other one woke me some time before by sicking up a huge hairball so loudly I could hear it from the other room.

luka

good on you Leo your making us proud. i feel surprisingly grotty today i only did 6 cans of red and white lager last night (zyweic/budavar)
but i dont feel happy now at all. not into it. might take some co codamol and have a bath. maybe its cos i watched texas chainsaw massacre.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Had to nip into town and I thought, hmmm, maybe I should get some poppers an' all, asked my friends and it was a resounding yes, so we got pretty much the full house now....

IdleRich

IdleRich
I think we're actually going a little over the top for a chilled disco party that finishes at 2am.... you can see how desperate everyone is to have it...

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Had to nip into town and I thought, hmmm, maybe I should get some poppers an' all, asked my friends and it was a resounding yes, so we got pretty much the full house now....
It's poppers that make the difference between a party and a partay.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Drunk on decent French plonk after a rare (these days) restaurant trip. Got driven home by a Nigerian cabbie with a total deathwish and a very liberal interpretation of the concept of a "one-way street". Whisky nightcap imminent.