woops

is not like other people
I was buying some stuff from a car once and told the businessmen DMT lasts 5 minutes. "What's the point of that then?" was the reply.

luka

Jim came round with ten beers and a Prosecco which was really nice of him but he's left now and I've got no money

luka

Which is bad cos you shiouldbt be this drunk and call it a night before nine very destabilising

IdleRich

IdleRich
Has anybody checked Rich’s pulse?
Thank you for your concern Oliver, it is good to know that there are still some decent people in the world who have empathy and who care about their fellow men. I am very touched by that simple act of kindness, even to the extent that I have tears in my eyes - though that is obviously down to my fragile, weakened state and my massively depleted serotonin.
Anyway, to Craner and any others amongst you heartless bastards who care if I live or die - you at least may be pleased to know that I got back from a friend's place at about 3 or 4pm feeling more than slightly frazzled, I'm now in the process of gently rebuilding my brain by just chilling out at home, lying on the bed, watching mindless soothing telly* and smoking crack.

*I really need to watch something utterly empty and completely unchallenging... perhaps something by Farrelly Brothers or Terence Malick

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
What's the fun part?
Basically it's a very strong rush that lasts maybe a minute or so, I dunno, but during that period it intensifies most if not all of your sensations including the way that you hear or feel the music. It also tends to bring on the other drugs you're doing a bit i reckon. So you have a hit every now and again while dancing to boost the experience and also, to make you stagger around a bit disoriented and fucked and maybe give people a bit of a laugh.
Because of the way it enhances sensation - and cos of the aforementioned sphincter-loosening effect - it is considered a good sex drug.

luka

Same with the nitrous isnt it? Drug fiend Lee Kirk Fagan said it enhances everything

version

It burns your nose after a while, iirc. I remember staggering around at a Daft Punk gig with a bottle in each hand after dropping a load of pills.

luka

There you go. We used to cane them in 1999 when I worked in Starbucks and we used them to charge the whipped cream canisters

IdleRich

IdleRich
Most of the people here (not me) were betting on your time of death
I would have liked to get in on that action. How come no-one told me about it? Or would I have been deemed to have an unfair advantage? Cos if there is anyone thinking that I would take a deliberate fatal overdose at a chosen time, simply to game the system and thus win a bet with dissensians, then I can assure them that I would definitely not stoop to those tactics or go to those lengths.

IdleRich

IdleRich
It burns your nose after a while, iirc. I remember staggering around at a Daft Punk gig with a bottle in each hand after dropping a load of pills.
Yeah if you do it a lot you can end up with scabs on your nose and a headache and so on... it's well expensive here, I asked my mates on Saturday about poppers and they all said "Oh I haven't done that for ages , it takes me back to being a teenager, I miss it in fatct" and stuff along those lines so I thought I would be the nice guy and get it for everyone so they could have a little nostalgia trip. But I should have asked them for some money cos in the UK it used to be 5 or 6 quid as far as I remember and so I assumed it would be a similar price here on the basis that prices have most likely risen since then, but I expected that to be cancelled out by the way that everything in Portugal is cheap.... not poppers though it tuns out, 18 fucking euros for a bottle. Last time I ever do anything nice for anyone ever again.