Status
Not open for further replies.
What is with rightists wanting everyone to catch the virus?

I've been searching for all those threads and post sharing your concern about colds and flu any other year... Nothing. Why the sudden concern? It's behaving precisely like any other viral infection, whatever metric you care to use.

When will this Pandemic end? Well, I can give you a precise date for that: November 4th. Just as the first wave ended in time for the BLM protests.

This is all politics, not science or medicine. Has been from the start.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've been searching for all those threads and post sharing your concern about colds and flu any other year... Nothing. Why the sudden concern? It's behaving precisely like any other viral infection, whatever metric you care to use.

When will this Pandemic end? Well, I can give you a precise date for that: November 4th. Just as the first wave ended in time for the BLM protests.

This is all politics, not science or medicine. Has been from the start.
Oh come the fuck on, you can do better than that.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm going to start keeping a "bullshit you could have read at Sp!ked Online" bingo card for this thread.

HMG has already got a solid point for "it's no worse than normal flu".

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Plus, you know, flu doesn't really leave previously fit and healthy people in their 30s with severe mental and physical symptoms for months after they've notionally 'recovered' - although I don't know why I'm even bothering to type this because you're convinced you're invulnerable and it's only wimpy salad-eating untermenschen who are getting ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.