Status
Not open for further replies.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
all my friends are small actually now that i come to think of it. i don't know why, it just happens.

luka

You remember I mentioned having a lump in my neck months ago in the Wuhan thread? It never went away. I had to have a camera down my nose today. They can't see anything wrong though, so they think I might just have a dodgy tonsil and have to have them removed.

yikes.

luka

all my friends are small actually now that i come to think of it. i don't know why, it just happens.

this always happens. friendship groups are comprised of people with the same body. you cant be friends otherwise. they're like an alien sepcies. you cant understand their exoperience

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
how-to-get-ahead-in-advertising-37dcf7ed-0af3-45db-8dab-882d619096f-resize-750.png

luka

i mean, imagine walking around in the body of a musclebound hulk. no vulnerability. pushing 9 stone weaklings out the way. its a different world

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
there's this mean joke kids always tell. "hey is that a zit on your neck? oh wait, it's your head" hahahahaha

hope it'll be just a minor operation version!

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
this always happens. friendship groups are comprised of people with the same body. you cant be friends otherwise. they're like an alien sepcies. you cant understand their exoperience
it's also easthetically much more pleasing. you look like a gang or a tribe or a boy band if you all have the same height.

luka

i mean, imagine walking around in the body of a musclebound hulk. no vulnerability. pushing 9 stone weaklings out the way. its a different world

corpsey is a musclebound hulk but he made himself into one through years of effort and creatine and hes never quite aquired the mentality. its like the body doesnt belong to him. he still feels like a runt.

luka

I've just noticed we're in the Wuhan thread. I've had it for like six months now. I had to have an ultrasound on it too. Thankfully they didn't find anything either. It's internal rather than external. You can't see anything on the outside, but it got really bad a while back and felt like I had a bit of broken glass in my throat whenever I swallowed.

sounds terrible. ive been fucked for over a year but over the last week ive started to feel like myself again a bit. bad how these niggles just hang around and you spend whole years or more way below your best

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
It's a tonsillectomy. I dunno whether that's minor or major, but plenty of people have had their tonsils out so will probably be fine.
i had mine removed as a child, it's one of my earliest memories actually as they forced me to eat this rainbow coloured ice cream after the operation cos apparently the cold ice will stimulate the healing process or reduce the swelling or something like that. i didn't like ice creams back then and hid it in my hospital bed where it melted and turned everything in a big mess. everybody got angry.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Typo of the year right there.

IdleRich

IdleRich
yeah i am!
This is a weird one. I've met Luka two or three times and I remember him as slightly shorter than me (I'm about five ten I guess). He says he's actually six foot plus so I guess he must be. True we were both sitting down most of the time. Maybe he has huge legs or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.