Status
Not open for further replies.

luka

the first time we were sitting down the other time i remember we were both extraordinarily drunk. in fact i dont think you knew who i was!

luka

i mean ive told myself im 6ft since i was 16 so im not about to stop now no matter what.

IdleRich

IdleRich
the first time we were sitting down the other time i remember we were both extraordinarily drunk. in fact i dont think you knew who i was!
I think I might have been pretending.
Seriously though... I think we met in that pub in Bethnal Green one time and also in a bar/club in Whitechapel when someone we both knew was dj-ing. If you know a time that we met prior to that then probably I didn't know who you were at that point.

luka

first time was the pub in bethnal green. other time i remember was at the castle where you were running a night.

luka

but ive heard lots of stories of goings on at your place and that mr tea never chips in for his drugs big cheapskate apparently

IdleRich

IdleRich
i mean ive told myself im 6ft since i was 16 so im not about to stop now no matter what.
Really could be. I'm a bad judge of height. Got two friends who I assumed were shorter than me cos they were so skinny but actually when we stood next to each other, fair play, they were taller.
Also, the reason I said ABOUT five ten for myself is cos when I translated that into cm one of my friends here was like "no way" so maybe not. It's just the measurement I remember from years back.

IdleRich

IdleRich
first time was the pub in bethnal green. other time i remember was at the castle where you were running a night.
Those are the precise occasions I remember. In fact I think it was actually Dan and/or Jemma's night but yeah I had been involved to some extent.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Anyway, for most of that period I was either a student or unemployed, and I'm hardly going to turn down a line if it's offered, am I?

Turns out the entire covid fiasco is down to confusing infection fatality rate with case fatality rate. It's one tenth as deadly as policy makers understood it to be. It's no different to any other flu, in reality.

As the lower mortality than predicted became apparent, same policymakers attributed this "success" to lockdowns, etc.

LOL
Idiots

IdleRich

IdleRich
Luka is trying to split the "science alliance" by inventing scurrilous rumours (that admittedly I was more than happy to go along with).

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Turns out the entire covid fiasco is down to confusing infection fatality rate with case fatality rate. It's one tenth as deadly as policy makers understood it to be. It's no different to any other flu, in reality.

As the lower mortality than predicted became apparent, same policymakers attributed this "success" to lockdowns, etc.

LOL
Idiots
It more than doubled the death rate in England at one point, you prize wally.
4du0bg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.