Status
Not open for further replies.

sufi

lala
It's about to get mad again you can feel it in the air
i really feel it - schools are returning in chaos and that's got to bubble up some outbreaks, poor teachers
the atmosphere is just like right before the lockdown back in March

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Had a minor seizure approximately 4 weeks after getting ill. Wife was ill too but has been ok since, although I have a few years on her.

Saw GP weeks ago about what to do next and after outlining my pulse acceleration he’s referred me to to the cardio unit, except I’ll be lucky to be seen by the new year. Living the Kafka dream of encountering the divine through nebulous bureaucracies.
Shitting hell! Fingers crossed for you.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Shitting hell! Fingers crossed for you.

Fortunately it was late and everyone was in bed. Can’t be freaking the entire household out, but for about 20seconds my head swam, pulse raced and then complete rigidity white knuckles gripping the chair. Everything physical was locked - my neck was the worst, that still hurts like a cunt.

The illness itself was mild, both my wife and I were running temps and the mild asthma I get flared up quite a bit. Ironic given my Mum who’s in her 70’s was stranded here during lockdown but was fine overall and this was the last couple of weeks of March. She worked in end of life care for decades though, so our suspicion is that her immune system is stronger if anything.

Off for a swim in the canal.....

john eden

male pale and stale
How are you getting on John?
I'm thinking about getting an antibody test (£89 from superdrug, maybe 80% accurate if you're lucky apparently)
(Me and my other 1/2 both had weird flu in Feb as I've recounted here many times, kids both had spectacular D&V and one got blotchy spots on his little feet) That won't offer much solace as actually noone knows if you can be reinfected after you had it once, or even can still be contagious, but i think i'd worry less about the prospect of getting horribly sick

has anyone done one of them yet - it's a blood test not a swab down yer gullet i believe?

I’m ok but now have something I think is a cold. Partner did an antibody blood test she was randomly selected for and she didn’t have any antibodies so we are no clearer to understanding where we are at.

it just involved “milking” a cut on your finger into a plastic tube. Then sending it off.

version

"From Sept. 14, groups of more than six people will be banned from meeting and fined if they fail to comply, Johnson will say."

luka

well thats what he said. i asked him if he wanted to come round for my birthday party and he said no i dont becasue i dont like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.