Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
@Mr. Tea So you would be okay with a human cull if it works out better in the long term?
Hahaha, yeah, I totally support Bill Gates's omni-genocide-vaccine project.

No, clearly I'm not cheerleading for a reduction in the human population. But a reduction in fertility levels would be no bad thing. Of course that generally goes along with an improvement in living standards and availability of education, especially for girls.

So are you fully signed up to this 5G-vaccine-genocide nonsense now, or what?

Leo

another bullshit post, there are plenty of states where hardly anyone has worn masks or practices social distancing, governors (mostly GOP) refused to recommend safety measures, bar and restaurants remained with business as usual. North Dakota governor encouraging the annual Sturges rally to go ahead, 500k maskless bikers spend a weekend in bars, the state now getting whacked and governor NOW requiring measures. that Murray tweet rings pretty true.

and I assume this is one isn't related to the UK, since you don't celebrate thanksgiving.

it sucks big time to sacrifice, but calling out non-compliance isn't "hating" on anyone.

mixed_biscuits

I think the genocide is plausible if one realises that this is the best way to kill lots of people if you wanted to in the first place - and there are many precedents through history for this thing, including this century.

The vaccine is of novel design, rushed-through using a reduced set of regulatory requirements (as built into the regulation, for emergency situations) and seemingly unavoidable (we know now that the virus is not especially dangerous to most people and severe illness can normally be averted with vitamin D supplementation or whatever).

5G is one of those things that should be rolled out gradatim to check for unforeseen effects.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I think the genocide is plausible if one realises that this is the best way to kill lots of people if you wanted to in the first place - and there are many precedents through history for this thing, including this century.
That's what you actually think. Really, actually.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
If I wanted to reduce the world's population, I think opposing all measures aimed at preventing the spread of a deadly pandemic would probably fit the bill.

mixed_biscuits

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The virus has a 0.3% IFR which largely kills off people who were on the brink of dying anyway - don't think that's going to help much.
So you think a better bet is a vast global conspiracy to kill us all with a poison disguised as a vaccine? Or is it merely going to render us all infertile?

mixed_biscuits

It's not a vast global conspiracy: it just needs a handful of very powerful people incentivising movers and shakers appropriately.

btw why have the manufacturers been given legal indemnity?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
There's a non-zero chance the person you consider your best friend is plotting to murder you.

Etc. etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.