Status
Not open for further replies.

version

People need to think long and hard about whether they trust their government not to roll out an unsafe vaccine. I look at the Tories and I see a party who'd have no problem inflicting horrible side effects on a certain amount of the population as long as they got the right headlines and felt they could beat or dodge any legal challenges.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Dwindling? Why of course it is. Tens of thousands of new infections every day and more people in NHS care from it now than in the spring.
By all means continue being the contrarian.
Mixed Biscuits main role in this thread is to argue that reasons that don't make sense are the explanation for things that aren't happening.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
UK deaths plateauing, following a slowdown in cases:

View attachment 5037

5DC0237A-A6A1-4A67-A6AD-A1B581C25AFE.jpeg

Assuming some of our most vulnerable citizens got it in the first wave when we were least prepared, you could infer a lower mortality rate as treatment knowledge improves. The infection rate stands at vast numbers, eg Hull. We know that people with learning disabilities have a higher rate of complications and mortality too now.

@mixed_biscuits what do you propose? A wealth tax? That’d be a start. This entire thread is like conversing with a drunk Tory barrister for rebuttals, obfuscation and sleight of hand when pinned down on specifics.

version

One of a small number of elite people to be dissensus legends without contributing to dissensus
Who's the old man Craner used to hang out with? Was he real? I kept seeing his name come up in old threads. Some old guy who was writing a novel or something.

luka

Who's the old man Craner used to hang out with? Was he real? I kept seeing his name come up in old threads. Some old guy who was writing a novel or something.

He'll never finish that novel. He's to craner what beiser is to Gus.

luka

Beiser is way smarter than Shapiro btw I admire him as a sinister charismatic presence. He's like steve bannon.

luka

I did meet Shapiro. I really liked him. Took him to forest gate to buy some weed and got stoned together, very gentle funny guy. I'd be friends with him.m

Status
Not open for further replies.