Status
Not open for further replies.

mixed_biscuits

What kind of side effects are they expecting that would wipe out any profit gained from selling hundreds of millions of doses?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Why is every country adopting 'Build Back Better' as its slogan? There's clearly some sort of coordination going on.
Because it's a short, alliterative phrase and the people who come up with this stuff aren't known for their originality? Look, I have no idea, and obviously yes they're all working together and coordinating stuff all the time. That's the boring-but-true aspect of conspiracies. But I would say it's a bit of a leap from that to "they want to murder us/render us infertile using a vaccine".

Actually I wouldn't call it a "leap", I'd call it a "screaming, flailing spasm".

mixed_biscuits

It can't just be coordination but coercion as it boggles the mind to think that so many of such different political stripes are adopting a slogan that will immediately become hackneyed and non-specific through its ubiquity.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It also sounds like you're over-egging the pudding a bit:

A spokesman for the European Commission declined to comment specifically on Middleton’s remarks, but said advance purchase deals “provide for member states to indemnify the manufacturer for certain liabilities incurred under specific and strict conditions” but “liability still remains with the companies”.

version

This sort of thing is why I won't be having the vaccine.

chava

This sort of thing is why I won't be having the vaccine.

Health authorities in DK pushed for not buying this vacc at the time, though some (right wing) politicians did, and curiously enough the Swedish health authorities did as well. The man in charge at that time was the current head of the Swedish coronavirus response Anders Tegnell.

Status
Not open for further replies.