Status
Not open for further replies.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
You think guns will resolve your socio-political agenda. Get a grip. Try organising an actual militia

As an arresting officer at Ibrox once told me (before giving me a shoeing), “my gang’s bigger than your gang”. What he didn’t do was show me an Express headline

IdleRich

IdleRich
First time for everything.

You think guns will resolve your socio-political agenda. Get a grip. Try organising an actual militia

Yeah like when you watch those US documentaries with gangs or whatever showing off all their handguns and assault rifles etc when the SWAT team smashes in the door they're on their knees with their hands on their heads in three seconds flat.
To think a bunch of rednecks forming a militia can fight the state is as dumb as reading The Express.

Leo

First time for everything.

Yeah like when you watch those US documentaries with gangs or whatever showing off all their handguns and assault rifles etc when the SWAT team smashes in the door they're on their knees with their hands on their heads in three seconds flat.
To think a bunch of rednecks forming a militia can fight the state is as dumb as reading The Express.

it's boys with their toys, collecting their hardware the way a comics nerd keeps his complete superman series in protective plastic sleeves. revolution or small-penis syndrome?

mixed_biscuits

Or maybe you'll defend yourself with the sheer power of snark and snobbery.

Leo

But obv if a stormtrooper turns up to your hole-out you're better off with a gun than without one; it's ridiculous to claim otherwise.

but as rich said, that's fantasy, they almost never do anything with them. and seriously, your chance of survival goes from high to zero if you choose to "defend yourself" with a gun from law enforcement.

Leo

does an asymptomatic person always result in another asymptomatic infection, or can they cause someone to get symptoms?

Leo

by all mean go right ahead, pull out and aim your shotgun at law enforcement if they come to your door, tell us how it works out.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
But obv if a stormtrooper turns up to your hole-out you're better off with a gun than without one; it's ridiculous to claim otherwise.

Only if you have more and better guns than the stormtroopers - and body armour, drones, tanks, etc. etc. And if you somehow manage to kill that stormtrooper, he's got an inexhaustible supply of mates, don't forget, who are hardly likely to say "Well this guy turned out to be a bit tougher than we thought, maybe we'd better just leave him alone."

The idea that the American people would stand a cat's chance in hell against the American military, if it actually came down to that, is a fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.