Status
Not open for further replies.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
I mean, if you really do want to redpill yourself you can check some stats here:
or here:

SPOILER ALERT: it's bollocks.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
That's even before taking into account the fact that a raw comparison of the current excess mortality rate at the end of more than a year of pandemic is not a great metric - you'll tend to get a bounce into negative numbers after a big peak that, to put it bluntly, wipes out significant proportions of the sick and elderly, with the size of the bounce depending on the size of the peak.

Pretty much every sensible study shows that death rates among the vaccinated are massively reduced in Israel, and anywhere else that mass vaccination is occuring. Drawing any other conclusion requires you to ignore basically all the evidence.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
that vid was too cruel even for you, rodents getting eaten alive, surprised the YT verificationscenti missed it

over the course of 90 seconds an egret has this thing in its beak, manoeuvring it to eat and each move the rodent could've escaped except......nah

mixed_biscuits

There is no need for venue sign-in to become more rigorous now that the vulnerable are vaccinated and indicators are down.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
So your local has your phone number (or any number you choose to write down, if you want to be a fearless freedom-warrior.) It's not exactly subdermal microchips, is it?

for someone usually so wary of anything resembling one of the darker parts of the last century this is awfully dismissive.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's the thin edge of the wedge for a constant-surveillance digital ID-card scheme.

There is no need for venue sign-in to become more rigorous now that the vulnerable are vaccinated and indicators are down.
I'm not even defending it or saying it's a good idea. I'm saying that "OMG whatever next, they'll be measuring our skulls and bundling us onto cattle trucks next!!!" is a ludicrous response.

Status
Not open for further replies.