Status
Not open for further replies.

mixed_biscuits

The stat you're giving me is a rough estimate of vaccine deaths-FROM but I want the vaccine deaths-WITH too, just as with Covid.

IdleRich

IdleRich
That's not what you said. I mean probably consistency can go out of the window along with honesty, logic, maths and common decency at this point as regards your arguments.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
So you would rather we use a dodgy vaccine that we know will kill some people than just waiting for a properly approved vaccine?
It's only "dodgy" in your head because you've dishonestly decided that a medicine is only "safe" if it has a serious side effect rate of 0.00000%, which no medicine has, as I'm sure you're aware.

Moreover, you've been arguing (and I use the word very loosely) for a year that the best course to take is for everyone to "get it over with" and catch the virus. That would mean something like two thirds of a million deaths in this country, plus millions of people with long-term conditions they may never recover from. At the same time, you're treating a few hundred possible vaccine-associated deaths (and they are exactly that - possible) like they constitute a crime against humanity.

Does this actually make some sort of sense in your head, or is it all an extended trolling exercise?

But if it's the latter, then I have to ask, yet again: who is supposed to be the butt of the joke?

mixed_biscuits

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yes, far, far too simple.

No wonder you're scared if you think that would happen
I'm scared of a disease that could kill or disable me. By which I mean, I take reasonable precautions to avoid catching it, and expect others to do the same, while getting on with my life and hoping that a bunch of demented reactionary arseholes don't fuck it all up (again) and cause yet another lockdown (again).

You're scared of demons and witches. That's the difference.

mixed_biscuits

@Mr. Tea While you're busy being Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells, there is plenty that could kill or disable you but we don't turn the world over because of it. btw the IFR for people of your age is far, far lower than 1%

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
@Mr. Tea While you're busy being Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells, there is plenty that could kill or disable you but we don't turn the world over because of it. btw the IFR for people of your age is far, far lower than 1%
That, right there, sums it up perfectly. Why should I care about the IFR for anyone but myself, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.