Leo

how prevalent was that? are talking one or two for the country, or hundreds?

also, technically, if a hospital was purpose-built for COVID, then it would not include beds that non-COVID patients were losing access to. a purpose-built COVID hospital would be in addition to all existing hospitals, above and beyond normal capacity.

Last edited:

Leo

how prevalent was that? are talking one or two for the country, or hundreds?

also, technically, if a hospital was purpose-built for COVID, then it would not include beds that non-COVID patients were losing access to. a purpose-built COVID hospital would be in addition to all existing hospitals, above and beyond normal capacity.

just asking again...

wild greens

Been watching this about the Sydney equivalent of the London freedom march.

Regardless of where you stand on this shit, got to admire the marketing ability of these Freie Burger Kassel lot. Proper grafters, took that Q telegram model worldwide

Did a bit of reading to attempt balance and some German papers are downplaying it a bit

Intriguing though, one to watch l

Last edited:

wild greens

Not my thing but there is definitely some shit brewing here & on a much more dramatic scale than things like extinction rebellion etc as well. If they manage to rope in some of the fat brexit football lads it could end up getting a bit hot in September

Did biscuits and the IQ lad (sorry long username) get stuck in as well or were you indoors?

luka

oh right. i dunno if he was into that or not. i should ask him more about it actually. get the inside scoop
instead of antagonising him and winding him up all the time

mixed_biscuits

john eden

male pale and stale
So would any of you demonstrate against a social credit surveillance system or would you already be working on your score?
I might do but it would depend on the situation and whether it was led by someone who thought NHS workers should be hanged. Or, yunno, if everyone went large on the Auschwitz graphics.

version

So would any of you demonstrate against a social credit surveillance system or would you already be working on your score?
I think I'd opt for trying to move to the middle of nowhere and avoid people entirely. That, or I'd keep my head down, grumble internally and try to avoid being too much of a dick to people within the guidelines of the system.

It's cowardly and maybe I would suddenly feel the swell of heroism and "do something", but it's what I (and lots of other people) are already doing within the current one anyway.