WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
It’s amusing watching Gibraltar getting mainlined recently. Not all needles are i.v., but you knew that. These cry babies at work, why don’t you man up and work for yourself? King Crypto of Sovereign Citizenland. Compromised immune system vs seasonal illness? Too lol, jfc

I can respect your commitment to eating healthily, maintaining fitness, seeking out immune boosting teas, saving the NHS £ n all. It’s the rest that’s wonky, Guv. Everyone (apart from you or who disagrees) is scared, a coward, ignorant and grovelling. Clearly your ubermensch genetics and ideological conviction will prevail mate, good luck, not that you need it

70B1BAC9-F3D9-45EB-B75F-572DA7C17DAF.png

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
You love it duck but with Gibraltar you set yourself up. Make absurdist statements, expect a slap

People of your ilk so desperately want to flip Covid into world police/NWO rhetoric. There’s some overlap, not the same as where you’re coming from though, is it

If you find yourself burning your birth certificate so The Jews can’t find you and tax your crypto in the Great Reset, shalom

mixed_biscuits

That's a bit shaky though. Closer to home, I went to a works party last week and, as far as I know, I was the only unvaxxed. Cue half the workforce going down with horrific colds (-ve PCR) immediately afterwards, but not me. Lot of people with compromised immune systems about.

Same people complaining about how hurty arm their boosters were. The body knows.
Yeah, same here re friends and acquaintances repeatedly getting laid low by strangely rough colds.

wild greens

Depends what you've been upto really. If someone was locked in the house all winter last year and working from home during all the mad lockdowns then the immune system has potentially missed two cold seasons and they are going to get it bad.

Personally i didn't see what the fuss was with this "supercold" stuff but i haven't been locked down once really, bar that 4 weeks st the very start

What i do think is quite revelatory about the current booster impasse is that its quite clear now that the only way out of this actual situation is probably the herd immunity scenario that caused so much drama in the first place. These jabs are reducing severe illness in the elderly cohort, yes, but this is just going to cycle round until we've all built up enough societal immunity for it to basically end up as another cold.

I remember reading the locked thread and this idea was hell on earth. But it is mostly true.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
COVID-19 is casus belli for the elites (media, pharma, fiat banking, legacy politics, security, big tech) against the people. Anyone who's vaxxed is with the elites, but they're also dependent upon them for their continued health through lifelong boosters. This is World War 3, freedom is threatened again and sides have been chosen.
You're either joking, or an even bigger fucking assclown than I ever suspected.

"Anyone who's vaxxed is with the elites"? Consider me a member of Team Gates, then.

mixed_biscuits

Depends what you've been upto really. If someone was locked in the house all winter last year and working from home during all the mad lockdowns then the immune system has potentially missed two cold seasons and they are going to get it bad.

Personally i didn't see what the fuss was with this "supercold" stuff but i haven't been locked down once really, bar that 4 weeks st the very start

What i do think is quite revelatory about the current booster impasse is that its quite clear now that the only way out of this actual situation is probably the herd immunity scenario that caused so much drama in the first place. These jabs are reducing severe illness in the elderly cohort, yes, but this is just going to cycle round until we've all built up enough societal immunity for it to basically end up as another cold.

I remember reading the locked thread and this idea was hell on earth. But it is mostly true.
Omicron looks like it's coldlike in severity yet somehow everyone has to boost.

wild greens

Fire from who? Previous lockdowns have proved the papers dont really care about the additional deaths from NHS backlogs (certainly from the Telegraph anyway, who are the only paper that matters to Boris), whereas the vaccine rollout is the only way he can garner good press at this point

"cancelling christmas" is much worse for his profile than cancelling a few ops

Boris only cares about saving his own arse really. Surprisingly thin-skinned for someone trying to emulate the eastern europe quasi-dictator model

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Omicron looks like it's coldlike in severity yet somehow everyone has to boost.
Delta hasn't disappeared just because a new variant has popped up, you know. Boosters were being offered well before omicron was on the scene, and it's too soon yet to have any firm idea of how severe it actually is.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
COVID-19 is casus belli for the elites (media, pharma, fiat banking, legacy politics, security, big tech) against the people. Anyone who's vaxxed is with the elites, but they're also dependent upon them for their continued health through lifelong boosters. This is World War 3, freedom is threatened again and sides have been chosen.

Go on, say "sheeple", you know you want to. It's a big line to cross but you'll feel good when you do it.

mixed_biscuits